Byron IL AHRMA MX

Started by Mark Annan, June 25, 2003, 12:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

How many POG members are planning on going to the Byron MX this Saturday?

Mark

Anyone going to the Walnut IL events Aug 9&10?

Edited by - Mark Annan on 06/25/2003  1:40:04 PM

Rocket

What time do they start at Byron?  I am hoping to get up there sometime during the day.  
Rocket

Dave Withrow

I'll be pulling in around midnight Fri.  Hope to see you there.  Mike Lenz....I'm bring the 250 motor.

imported_n/a

I'll be there about 6:45 a.m.  I've seen conflicting sign-up times of 7:00 or 7:30.  

Bob, when are you getting there?

Glenn

imported_n/a

Bob,

It sounds like you're going to have your own little swap meet!

See you there.

Glenn

Mike Lenz

Ill see you guys there!

Mark Annan

Well I think I finally figured it out.  I'm going to follow my original plan and do the Byron, IL race on Saturday.  I have a friend in Chicago I'll spend Friday night with and then we will both do our first AHRMA MX together on Saturday.  I'll see you other POG guys there.  If the race doesn't absolutely kick my butt (and assuming all is well with my bike) I will head to Thayer, MO for the MOVMX race Sunday.  I'll get out of Byron as early as I can, stop at home (in St. Louis) for the night, and head for Thayer about 4:30 in the AM.  
Wish me luck, hope to see everyone on Saturday, and Sunday!!

Mark A

PS I'll be riding my recently completed 73 Sixday in the classic 125 novice class

tim bowers

Rob, what kind of Pentons are you picking up?

imported_n/a

Mark,

Let's try and get all the Pentons close together in the pits.  So all you guys who get there on Friday, stake out as much of a claim as you can for us "locals."

See you all there.

Glenn

tlanders

I sure would love to be there with you guys but it's too long a haul for me to do both and I need to be at the Thayer race to support the new guys from our area that are coming for the first time. I'm glad to see Pentons so well represented at Byron!!!

Teddy

Mark Annan

Chip (another POGer on a 250) and I will get there Saturday morning.  We will be in two vehicles with trailers (Red Pontiac Montana, Dark Bronze Ford Explorer).  Save room for us.  If we are there first we will try to stake out some room. How many vehicles/trailers we talking about here?

Mark

imported_n/a

Mark, I told Chip I travel light, just my Chevy S-10 pickup.

Glenn

tlanders

I wish I knew how to travel light!! It seems that if I had room for the kitchen sink it would get packed!! Wait a minute, that's why we bought the motor home, so we could take the kitchen sink!!! I do try to bring a lot of parts and tools to keep the bikes running and to be an asset to the other riders. If you do end up needing something at the races, please look me up, I might be able to help.

Teddy

robbersroost1

If I can get away I will bring my 74 Wassell that has just been uncrated 3 years ago, and has never been started. I don't have a race bike but I'll bring my gas gas to do some trials riding.

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

Larry Perkins

Ted and Mark, I will see you at Thayer.