SC to Mid - Ohio

Started by swamp fox, July 31, 2003, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp fox

Hi Thomas,
How's the upstate? I just passed through there last week on a trip to St. Louis. Unfortunately for me it was planned before I could detour to VMD the week before. We visited some friends and took our daughter to a Cardinals game, the Arch, and all that other vacation stuff. If you go to http://mapquest.com/main.adp and link the driving direction or trip planner it will give you a pretty good idea where to go with all the mileage. It's 743 miles from my house, so you could probably shave 200 off that. Oh well, there's always next year. My wife stated today that she wasn't going to make that drive again, so maybe that will give me the go-ahead for VMD 2004. Well, I'm sure you remember Rockville Regatta and all the crazy people on the boats. I still have off till Monday and it's this weekend, so I plan to put the boat in the water and enjoy the last regatta of the season. Take it easy, I'll talk to you later.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

jerry cole

Swampfox, where are you located in SC. I live in columbia and just bought a 1973 125
Thanks Cole

cole
cole

swamp fox

Hi Jerry,
Welcome to POG! I'm on the coast in Mt. Pleasant, right outside of Charleston. I'm in the process of reviving my Berkshire that's been in the garage for the last 25-30 yrs. Thomas Carmichael (tmc3c) is in the upstate near Greenville, and there is another POGer in Columbia. I think his name is Jeff and he has a website @ http://www.scooterdudesvmx.com
Glad to know we've got more POGers in the state. You'll find plenty of help and information here.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire

Edited by - swamp fox on 08/29/2003  9:47:03 PM
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

tmc3c

Hi Jerry, Welcome to POG! I am in Greer S.C. I am restoring a 1976 250GS.It has been slow going but I kmow it will be worth it.Scooter is in Irmo and has a vintage motorcycle shop,He is a nice guy,you should look him up.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler