2003 Penton ISDT Reunion T-Shirt

Started by Admin, August 05, 2003, 09:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Don't miss the chance to order your 2003 Penton ISDT Reunion T-Shirt.  This T-Shirt was available at Vintage Days and now can be ordered through the link below:

http://www.pentonusa.org/isdtshirt/tshirt.asp

Mark Annan

Scott, The shirt is great.  Thanks for doing it.  My check will go out in todays mail.

Mark

Doug Wilford

Scott, Outstanding, a job well done, well above and beyond expectations, but no raise, HE! HE!

Butch

Great Shirt!!! Will have a MoneyOrder in the mail for (3) XL Shirts tomorrow.  Thanks for having them made!!!

tlanders

Hey Scott,

I missed you at Mid Ohio!!!! I looked and asked around, no Scott and Belinda. The shirts look GREAT. As soon as I get home (on the road in Ohio right now) I can print the order form and get a couple. Thanks again, Teddy

Mike OReilly

As everybody else has noted, that was a great job on the shirts; both the product and for taking the intiative in going ahead with the project. Thanks very much, and I plan to order at least a couple.
Having said that, I was dissapointed to note that of all of the flags on the back of the shirt, there was one noteable exception: your closest neighbour to the north, Canada!
We were there in '73 and will be there again this year; a little recognition would have been nice.
Notwithstanding that though, thanks again.
Mike

Doug Wilford

Gotta keep this posting active.   Scott did a great job and anyone that wants this shirt should order now, they won't be available for Christmas

scott brogan

Hello to everyone! Thanks for the orders that are coming in almost daily. The shirts are selling well, but they will only be available up until the ISDT reunion. After the reunion no more will be printed. Only the sizes left in the inventory will be available. So don't miss your chance to get this special 30th year anniversary tribute to the Penton 73 ISDT trophy team. And the glory days of Penton motorcycles. Also if you send a money order you shirt will be shipped as soon as we get your order. If you send a personal check we wait five days for the check to clear. All shirts ordered at mid-Ohio have been shipped if anyone has not received your shirt please let me know. We had to wait for the printer to print the second batch because we sold out at Mid-Ohio.
Thank You all for your support [email protected]
P.S. To Mike Oreilly sorry about the flag they were added at the sugggestion of my screen printer at the last moment and the we just plain overlooked it. whoops!

jhardin

Scott,Ijust received my shirt , great job thanks again.

john hardin
john hardin

john durrill

Does anyone know the status of the shirts? we ordered several and have not recieved them yet.
John D.

swamp fox

John,
I sent my check around 8-15 and it seems to me I got my shirts around the 1st of Sept. Not exactly sure, but close. Hope this helps.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

OUCWBOY

Received my shirts today! Could be that he has to wait for certin sizes. Mine were easy, not too many of us wear a XXL and I bought 4 of them.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

scott brogan

Here's the update guys . We ran out of most of the popular sizes and had to order more, they will be done friday. All pending orders will be sent out sat. I know some of you want your shirts for the reunion ride. I will be there with shirts to sell. If you would like me to bring your order and deliver it there please let me know.My e-mail is [email protected] Thank's everyone see you there. Scott

john durrill

Scott,
 Please hold our shirts and let us pick them up at the RR.
 That should be 3 shirts for the Durrill family and 2 shirts for David Haines from South Africa.
 Thank You,
 John Durrill

scott brogan

Here's the update guys . We ran out of most of the popular sizes and had to order more, they will be done friday. All pending orders will be sent out sat. I know some of you want your shirts for the reunion ride. I will be there with shirts to sell. If you would like me to bring your order and deliver it there please let me know.My e-mail is [email protected] Thank's everyone see you there. Scott