RICHARD MORGAN

Count me in for one too.

namgar

I'll take one too!

William R Gahrmann
William R Gahrmann

rd400pi

John,
  I figured I would just purchase a copy when they came out but, if you need some ideas of numbers now then, please put me down for one!

Mike Husted (rd400pi)

johnm01880

Hi Mike,

Thanks. Yes, I'm trying to get some idea about how many folks want the video. So far, about 50 people have responded -- but I think we'll easily end up with double or triple that number of requests and eventual sales.

John Leone

Quotequote:
John,
  I figured I would just purchase a copy when they came out but, if you need some ideas of numbers now then, please put me down for one!

Mike Husted (rd400pi)

Lew Mayer

Since I can't be there, I'll probably get one too.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

desmond197

I will buy  video.I also have a pro digital video camera and can do some filming but it may be hard to do while ridding my Monark 125.

johnm01880

If you do take some digital footage and would like to send us a copy, we'll see if we can use any of it in the production. Can't have too much footage to edit!

John Leone

Quotequote:
I will buy  video.I also have a pro digital video camera and can do some filming but it may be hard to do while ridding my Monark 125.

crash carden

YES, I will buy a copy also! Thank you, Crash Carden.

jhardin

I will take a copy too.  Thank you

john hardin
john hardin

johnm01880

Mea culpa!

In my original post, I noted that the VHS and DVD copies of the ISDTRR documentary would both be priced at $19.95 (plus $5 postage and handling). I've just found out that the DVD is actually $24.95 (plus $5 postage and handling.) VHS is still only $19.95.

I apologize for any confusion.

John Leone

Quotequote:
We are discussing the feasability of having a professional videographer produce a video of ISDTRR 03. I've seen samples of his
work and can attest to near-broadcast quality production. Two videographers will capture footage of the following, and post edit a final piece to include:

- Festivities
- Interviews with riders and spectators
- Ride footage
- Motorcycles
- Crowd shots
- Banquet footage
- Jim Hoellerich's Vintage Trailbike Museum
- Other suitable digital video footage as may be provided by
participants and spectators.

You get the picture!

We anticipate a final cost of $19.95 (plus shipping) for either VHS tapes or DVDs. The Pathfinders are not making any money from this proposed activity. We're discussing the situation at our bi-weekly planning meetings and would like to make a go/no go decision very soon. Your feedback and support are important. To help us (and the
video crew) decide if this will be worthwhile, please let me know if you might be interested in purchasing one or more VHS tapes or DVDs.

We think this could be a significant documentary of  the legends of the sport who will be there -- all the POG and other
vintage enduro MC riders and fans who will be there -- and of the machines they rode. We may never see such a gathering again.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

John Leone