wanted 1974-1977 Berkshire

Started by metalkfab, March 09, 2001, 04:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

looking for a Berkshire to restore and ride.I used to have a '72 and '74.Can anyone help?

karl schneider

Gazoo

I have a 1977 GS6 10th anniversary addition 99% complete, needs resto.  Interested? [email protected]

McRunch

Quotequote:
looking for a Berkshire to restore and ride.I used to have a '72 and '74.Can anyone help?

karl schneider
Karl, I have two Berkshires, mostly complete, that I bought for a resto project about 4 years back.  Then I got posted to an overseas assignment and would like to sell these.  Both bikes have tanks, engines, airboxes, bars, etc., so they're fairly complete.  Neither runs.  One has the fiberglass tank and the other the teardrop tank.  Both have the leather tank strap.  Some of the hardware is Magura.  I have about $500 in both pieces but would take $350 and you pay the shipping.  I live in Fort Worth, TX.  Get back to me if you're interested.

McRunch

Quotequote:

karl schneider
Karl, I have two Berkshires, mostly complete, that I bought for a resto project about 4 years back.  Then I got posted to an overseas assignment and would like to sell these.  Both bikes have tanks, engines, airboxes, bars, etc., so they're fairly complete.  Neither runs.  One has the fiberglass tank and the other the teardrop tank.  Both have the leather tank strap.  Some of the hardware is Magura.  I have about $500 in both pieces but would take $350 and you pay the shipping.  I live in Fort Worth, TX.  Get back to me if you're interested.

ktmkirk

I'm interseted in the Berkshires especially
if you have a good Enduro Exhaust pipe and any Enduro equipment such as lights etc. maybe there is enough for a few of us to get the parts we need. Please call me at 937-845-5958.....Kirk Sessions