1973 ISDT on DVD for sale!

Started by Paul Danik, September 25, 2003, 08:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Penton filmed the 1973 ISDT and created a 16mm narrated movie.  That movie is being transfered to DVD as you read this. The DVDs will be for sale at the ISDT reunion at the Penton Owners Group display for $20.00 each.
As you can imagine there is plenty of Penton footage, but other brands are also shown, usually as they were being blown off by a Penton!!!   This DVD will also make a great X-mas gift for your enduro/ISDT/vintage bike friends.

Dennis D

Great...now I have to buy a DVD player. Dennis D

jhardin

Paul,I will not be able to attend the ISDTRR .Is there another way to purchase the dvd. thank you.

john hardin
john hardin

Paul Danik

John,
   This whole deal came together in just a matter of weeks and we haven't yet created a plan for future sales. I am sure that something will be arranged, but it might take a little time.  Best bet to get one quick is to have a buddy pick one up for you at the reunion.

desmond197

I want one See you at the reunion

Dennis D

Great...now I have to buy a DVD player. Dennis D

jhardin

Paul,I will not be able to attend the ISDTRR .Is there another way to purchase the dvd. thank you.

john hardin
john hardin

Paul Danik

John,
   This whole deal came together in just a matter of weeks and we haven't yet created a plan for future sales. I am sure that something will be arranged, but it might take a little time.  Best bet to get one quick is to have a buddy pick one up for you at the reunion.

desmond197

I want one See you at the reunion

Doug Wilford

Luap, mentioned to me that he will personally autograph each DVD sold at the Reunion Ride.   He also mentioned that he will demonstrate the 4 minute tire change.

Mike OReilly

While autographing the DVD? What a talented guy. I look forward to all of it.
Mike

Ron Keys

Paul:

My only ISDT was at Dalton Mass. in 73.  I rode a Yamaha DT 360 with a few modest changes, to a silver medal.  A bared ignition wire which put me 3 minutes late a one check point and ruined my chances of a gold.  I'd like to purchase one of the Penton CDs if they are still available.  Who can I contact to get one?

Ron Keys
Newcastle, Ontario, Canada

Paul Danik

Ron,
  Good to hear from you, wish you could have made the reunion. Just go to the POG homepage and click on " DVD Offer " and choose which offer suits you best. If you are like me the DVD will bring back  some great memories, and a few soupy memories also !!
Paul

Ron Keys

Paul:

My only ISDT was at Dalton Mass. in 73.  I rode a Yamaha DT 360 with a few modest changes, to a silver medal.  A bared ignition wire which put me 3 minutes late a one check point and ruined my chances of a gold.  I'd like to purchase one of the Penton CDs if they are still available.  Who can I contact to get one?

Ron Keys
Newcastle, Ontario, Canada

Paul Danik

Ron,
  Good to hear from you, wish you could have made the reunion. Just go to the POG homepage and click on " DVD Offer " and choose which offer suits you best. If you are like me the DVD will bring back  some great memories, and a few soupy memories also !!
Paul