Anyone have a '97 John Penton Berkshire 125?

Started by bkinnon, October 05, 2003, 09:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkinnon

Just curious if anyone has one or knows of any for sale. I have only seen one in a picture. Sure would make my wife happy if I had another bike in the shop.

'97 KTM Jackpiner 200LE
'80 KDX 250
'73 Jackpiner 175 (2)
'72 Jackpiner 175 original owner
Downeast Pentons- Central Division

generalbay

I've read that KTM only produced 5 of the 125 cc 30th anniversary motorcycles. If one of these lucky 5 people would sell their 125's I don't think it would go for very cheap. I am the original owner of a 200cc 30th anniversary bike and I paid twice what you paid for yours. I think you were very lucky to find one for sale and especially at the price you paid. Not to mention getting the extra plastic as well. I can e-mail you a picture of my 200 along with my 10th anniversary Penton sitting along side of one of my other Pentons. Good luck in your search of the 125. D Duvall

generalbay

No, I probably will never sell this bike it was too hard to get. When I first heard of them I asked my local dealer if he get one for me. He said he didn't think so because they were only making 133 of them and he thought they were all sold. But, 2 weeks later he called to say he could get one and I jumped on it. After I recieved it and saw how pretty it was I ordered replacement plastic and seat so that I could save the original for good when I was done riding it. Every once in a while you'll see one for sale on ebay. You just have to be vigilant and watch every day. D Duvall [email protected]