1973 ISDT DVD and ISDTR Program

Started by Paul Danik, October 07, 2003, 08:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

The POG bought a bulk order of the ISDT Reunion program books from the Pathfinders and also have the 1973 ISDT DVDs.  Very shortly we will have a combination price for these two great collectable items, like by Monday. If someone in Cleveland had email we might have had this done today!!!!

Thanks
Paul

johnm01880

Hi Paul,

It was a pleasure meeting you and all the other POG folks. I just watched the DVD and was pleasantly surprised to find that the duplicator had included the Isle of Man ISDT on it, also. Do you think folks will be upset at receiving this bonus video?

John Leone

firstturn

Forget about the e-mail.  I didn't know that Fed Ex and the US Postal System didn't operate out of Cleveland.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

John,

Alan had heard from one of the guys who watched the DVD in his camper that the 1965 Isle OF Man event was also copied.  He was going to watch his DVD to confirm that issue and let me know, thanks for the info.  Now we can say you get to watch TWO years worth of ISDT action!!  

Thanks for all of your work in getting the DVD copied.  Sales were brisk at the event and we hope to start  selling the programs and DVDs together in a day or so.  Alan was going to check on postage issues today.

Paul

BrianTaylor

John I thought the extra bonus of the IOM was great !!!!! I rode the 75 event on the IOM and it brought back many memories of the beatiful trails and the countryside .. many thks Brian Taylor

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor