Penton RH side panels coming.....

Started by DKWRACER, October 10, 2003, 06:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Well, with the help of a very dedicated fellow Pogger, I have a decent master for the RH panel that fits early 70's Pentons (70 to 74).
They will be in grey fiberglass ready to paint etc...(wrap-over pipe style)...so stay tuned, and dress your Penton well....
Tom Brosius

Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Thanks for all the work.  Please keep us posted on pricing and where to order.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DKWRACER

The "Master" has been made and panels will be available in two weeks, They will be in grey gellcoat (fiberglass) only to keep the costs affordable, I am hoping to hold them to 35.00 ea or if you need a set, I can supply the LH as well. I have JPEGS available...([email protected]) I will also see about the costs for white gellcoat too....

Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

You can view the side panels that I have by clicking on the link below
Thanks !!!
http://home.comcast.net/~ronnfranks/
They are under the "Parts for Sale"

Thomas Brosius

rob w

NICE![:p] That looks great Tom, I'll be needing 2 of those shortly. Thanks

fauxco

getting ready to start on my project soon let me know if you do some in white. thanx

tlanders

Tom,

Can you do them in Piner blue, Hare Scrambler yellow and Mint 400 white?

Teddy

DKWRACER

I am going to offer them in grey at first with the option of all white if my fiberglass guy can do them affordably, The Piner blue comes close to Porsche Riviera blue, I don't think that dual combo colors are easily produced, so it stands for now only in grey or all white......
Tom...
Thomas Brosius

namgar

Are these the same pattern as the RH covers that Barry Higgins sells in plastic?

William R Gahrmann
William R Gahrmann

DKWRACER

New panels arriving this week, my fiberglass guy can also do in white, and so they are avail. for 40.00 ea...grey is 35.00 ea..

Can send email to: [email protected] for any further questions....

Thanks.......
Thomas Brosius

Randy Kirkbride

Tom,
Panels arrived this morning.   Look great.  Good job.;)

Rocket

I received 2 of the right side covers last week that Tom had reproduced.  They look GREAT!!  Price is very good too.
Kudos to Tom:D:D
Rocket