10:45 PM EDT tonight..............................

Started by rob w, December 22, 2003, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Come on back to this post, we're gonna try to have a little chat session, it's going to be a rapid fire question and answer period, it may or may not work, please try to participate, thanks.

rob w

tmc3c

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rob w

Hi Thomas, how close are you to getting your bike running?

tmc3c

and I am on my way to work, is anybody else here?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rob w

tmc3c

Should be getting the motor back from Kip Kern next week, and then on to the next step of finding someone to reglass the tank and repaint side covers also, what is going on with you?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rob w

Penton-wise, I need to rebuild the trans. on my rider, a 75 400.

LynnCamp

Hello everyone.....  
You had a good idea Rob.  However, it seems like traffic has been a little slow on the site.  Must be everyone is out doing the last minute shopping thing....  Unfortunately, I need to rush off.  It is way past my bedtime and I have to go to work tomorrow.  Hope you will try this again another time.    Happy Holidays to all!!!!

rob w

tmc3c

I would love to ride a 400, my last bike was a 430 Husky and I tell you I LOVE that open class power!!!! Rob I wish I could stay and talk but I got tonight and tommorow night and then I am off till Jan. 3rd !!! OH YEAH     Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rob w

Lynn, I was hoping to meet you in Mass. but never did. Did you enjoy yourself?

tmc3c

Yes I used to flat track ,motorcross and scramble 125's. I had steel tankers both 100cc and 125cc, man I wish I still had them!! it's easy when DAD pay's the bill.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rob w

Thanks for giving it a shot, it's kinda weird doing this, alot of click'n, and I don't type too fast. Merry Christmas Thomas!

rob w

Thomas, I have big hopes of do'in some dirt tracking on a Penton in 04. I love it, it's close competition usually.