O Larry, Where Art Thou?

Started by vmx1963, January 10, 2004, 10:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmx1963

Now I'm not usually one to put this on a forum, but does anyone know if Larry Perkins is still on the face of the earth?  After sending payment in September, numerous emails since, and still getting no word on the whereabouts of my manual, I'm getting a little :(.  

Larry - if you're out there send me word!!

VMX1963
Western Australia
VMX KTM

BrianTaylor

I talked to him on the phone on Thursday..... so he hasnt left the planet........bt[|)]

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

hrbay

You got to call him, he is burning both ends and the middle, but had no problem getting him on his cell. I ordered a fr. Falk fender from him, and it took a while, but did finally show up.

GC
GC

firstturn

I had some things on order and got them all on Friday.  Sent UPS.  And I have bought another item on eBay Thrusday.  So maybe your manual went out on Wednesday with mine.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rdrnr

Since you live a little way from here, I can give him a call and remind him if you want.  He is very busy, I picked up my part from him on Thursday and he is very busy.  James from MO

BrianTaylor

I talked to him on the phone on Thursday..... so he hasnt left the planet........bt[|)]

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

hrbay

You got to call him, he is burning both ends and the middle, but had no problem getting him on his cell. I ordered a fr. Falk fender from him, and it took a while, but did finally show up.

GC
GC

firstturn

I had some things on order and got them all on Friday.  Sent UPS.  And I have bought another item on eBay Thrusday.  So maybe your manual went out on Wednesday with mine.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rdrnr

Since you live a little way from here, I can give him a call and remind him if you want.  He is very busy, I picked up my part from him on Thursday and he is very busy.  James from MO

vmx1963

Quotequote:Originally posted by rdrnr

That would be great James - I'd really appreciate it.  The time zone thing and distance makes it difficult sometimes.

VMX1963
Western Australia
VMX KTM

BrianTaylor

VMX... I just relayed your message to Larry as I had  him on the phone and he said he would contact you        12.15pm ET Brian T

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

rdrnr

VMX, if he did not contatct you yet, he said he did  not remember which manual you wanted.  

James From MO

vmx1963

Many thanks Brian and James - you guys have been really helpful.  Larry emailed me and I've sent back what I was after (workshop manual for my 74 MC 250).

It's times like these that I appreciate how helpful everyone is in Pentonland - thank God I never bought that Maico instead of the KTM 20 years ago!

Thanks again everyone for your help.

VMX1963
Western Australia
VMX KTM