Looking for a Speedo Cable

Started by celcius232, January 12, 2004, 10:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celcius232

Yes it was too cold for anything to run at -30F here in Montana last week.  

I am still looking for a VDO speedo cable for a 72 Six days--new or used.  I missed out on the last one on Toomucheee-Bay.  Also looking for the rear plastic license plate holder/tailight unit.  Thanks in advance.  Brian

Brian S. Goodman
Brian S. Goodman

Rocket

Brian
Which speedo cable are you looking for, the one for the front wheel drive or the on that goes to the engine.  One of my 72's had the cable going to the motor and the other goes to the front wheel.  Did you try the parts suppliers on this site?
Rocket

celcius232

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rocket

Brian
Which speedo cable are you looking for, the one for the front wheel drive or the on that goes to the engine.  One of my 72's had the cable going to the motor and the other goes to the front wheel.  Did you try the parts suppliers on this site?
Rocket

Brian S. Goodman
Brian S. Goodman

celcius232

I am looking for a front wheel drive cable for the VDO enduro speedo.  I tried AL B. and he has not seen any in some time.  I was at least hoping to locate a used one and perhaps could even try to get some replacements made if others are interested.  Thanks.
Quotequote:Originally posted by celcius232

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rocket

Brian
Rocket

Brian S. Goodman

Brian S. Goodman
Brian S. Goodman