Tank Decals

Started by Swampy, January 25, 2004, 10:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Paul Danik

Somehow I knew that information would spike your interest!!:D  Mike O'Reilly told me that " Sir Speedy" was going to make the trip down with Larry Bastedo.  I was on Speedy's website the other day and he sure has done a lot and STILL is doing a lot. As you said he is quite an inspiration.

Hello Paul.Besides tall Larry,I am bringing Gary Richards.You may remember him from Dalton.I mentionet him in my little speach.He is the man who was as a young man in Dalton as a spectator,swore that one of this days he would ride a 6 day.Years later he was on the Canadian ISDT team riding in Sweden.Thirty years later he was with us in Massachussetts to be WITH US ALL,to ride again.And a medal he took home.He is hooked again and will come to the next ISDT-RR in OKLAHOMA.
ZINK RANCH OR BUST.Speedy------->>>>>>>:)

Helmut Clasen
162 Hillcrest Ave
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Paul Danik

Somehow I knew that information would spike your interest!!:D  Mike O'Reilly told me that " Sir Speedy" was going to make the trip down with Larry Bastedo.  I was on Speedy's website the other day and he sure has done a lot and STILL is doing a lot. As you said he is quite an inspiration.

Hello Paul.Besides tall Larry,I am bringing Gary Richards.You may remember him from Dalton.I mentionet him in my little speach.He is the man who was as a young man in Dalton as a spectator,swore that one of this days he would ride a 6 day.Years later he was on the Canadian ISDT team riding in Sweden.Thirty years later he was with us in Massachussetts to be WITH US ALL,to ride again.And a medal he took home.He is hooked again and will come to the next ISDT-RR in OKLAHOMA.
ZINK RANCH OR BUST.Speedy------->>>>>>>:)

Helmut Clasen
162 Hillcrest Ave
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349

BTW.How deeply is he hooked????Well,he will go with me in 2005 to the
MEKKA of Classic Vinduro Sport 2 days in ISNY southern Germany.
I think he is NUTS,.....(at this time his wife still loves me,....):D

Helmut Clasen
162 Hillcrest Ave
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349

intensets

I am located in central IL and have been working with several locals on rebuilding decals for there bikes. I just recently did a Penton six-day 125cc and turned out great. Let me know if you are interested.

Terri
309-647-9252
[email protected]

drtrnr

Hi Guys, I am almost finished on making a set of tank stripes for my '76 GS250. This may be what you are looking for. I searched everywhere and could not find them.

These are the black & white stripes that start at the front of the tank and run about halfway back and then angle up to the top and meet under the strap. There is a picture of a bike in the photo gallery, Number 409, that has the same stripe.

As soon as I get them printed on some good vinyl I'll let everyone on the site have a chance to buy them while I let the vultures go at it on ebay. email me if you want put on the list and I'll let you know what their going to cost after I test them and make sure they don't rub off. Should be ready this Month. I have a professional helping me so they should be good.

You can email me at [email protected]

Have a good one, John Agostinelli

DKWRACER

Before you go "Haulin Axx" please check with Skip Miller
Thomas Brosius