Sold---69 penton---Sold

Started by BDadd46, February 05, 2004, 05:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDadd46

Thank you for all of your e-mail:D

jckwwhite

is the pipe rotten,or is it useable

kent

Not sure if I already sent you a note or not? I am looking for a headlight assembly and tail light assembly for a 71 ISDE any chance? Thanks, Kent.

Kent M. Reynolds
Kent M. Reynolds

Dennis D

Kent, if the headlight you are looking for is the large diameter flat back one, I have one. Dennis D

Mike OReilly

This is a rough but restorable early steel tanker. Serial # is in 1400's or 1800's I think. It would be nice to see it stay together rather than parted out.
I've made an offer for the whole bike, but so far no luck. The owner had contacted POG and been told it was worth $150, $200 max.
It has no pipe, no lights, motor is toast (would have to build completly new motor), tank has no paint at all from Texas sun, rims are rusted out...I guess as the years go by and these bikes become rarer, the term restorable changes accordingly!
Mike

LynnCamp

Mike if you think this bike warrants saving, then I would like to help.  Let me know if you need a $ contribution to go towards saving it.
P.S. Thanks again for your presentation at the POG Meeting on collecting.  It was super interesting and sparked a lot of good discussion.

kent

Hey.. I am in need of several parts for my 71 six day. Heres a list: Light assemblies front and back, metal or original front fender, shorty kickstand, chain guide, clutch lever and clamp,seat cover, pipe. If any one has any of these items and would like to sell let me know. Thanks Kent. Thank

Kent M. Reynolds
Kent M. Reynolds

firstturn

Kent,
  Several of these items are available from the suppliers list if you go to home on this site.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh