6 day bikes

Started by jckwwhite, February 08, 2004, 05:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jckwwhite

i have 2 6 day bikes for sale,in very good shape,bikes are located in naples ,i would swap 1 for a steel tanker,1 239 825 7982 ,no parts bikes must go as a pair,2500,i can del. to tulsa in oct.

firstturn

Not being funny but Naples Florida - Maine??

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rain Man

Hi Ron  thats not Naples, Maines The area code up here is  207, covers the whole State.  Hey the ridings fairly good, I put on a 100 miles last night, (snowmobiles of course) plenty of trails for sure!!
Ray
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

firstturn

Ray and jckwwhite,
  Just having some fun from the past where we have had people put things up here with no phone #, state or price.  I may be down in Bonita Beach so I will try to give you a call.  If you have any pictures please forward if it isn't a problem.
Thanks.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Swampy

I'd like to see the bikes, I'm in Tampa but will be in Ft Meyers in two weeks...

Swampy
You ain\\\'t ridin\\\' if the wheel\\\'s ain\\\'t turnin\\\'

bkinnon

I am in Maine also.. where did you get in 100 miles? We have little snow in Minot. Grooming just began this week, and I hope to get outn this weekend.

Bill

'97 KTM Jackpiner 200LE
'80 KDX 250
'73 Jackpiner 175 (2)
'72 Jackpiner 175 original owner
Downeast Pentons- Central Division

OhioTed

I am currently on the trail of a steel tanker that my old neighbor has, and I will be in Naples March 24-27.  If I acquire the steel tanker prior to arriving in town, maybe we could meet.  I will bring plenty of photos and details of the bike, and maybe could check out your 6-days?  Have not seen the steel tanker for a few years, but it was last seen in excellent condition cosmetically and mechanically.  My memory is a little hazy, but recall no lights, and period number plate up front, Preston Petty fenders, and a Hooker Header in place of the stock pipe.  Owner is just an around-the-yard putter and has no idea what the bike is.  Last conversation, he spoke of something having broken, but that he is in possesion of the replacment "shaft" necessary to fix it.????  I will get motor/frame numbers too.  Hope to hear from you.  Wish me luck on the steel tanker.  TED