New Website Section - Just Released

Started by Admin, March 02, 2004, 09:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Be sure to check out the new section called "Whose Who" in the Photo Gallery:

http://www.pentonusa.org/whosewho/who1.asp

If you don't see yourself here and would like to, send a CURRENT image of yourself and/or friends to [email protected].  Be sure to identify all individuals from left to right.  Please scan photo at 200 dpi, 640 x 480 or larger).

The web cam will be at the next POG meeting on 3/11/04 shooting images of those wishing to be in this section.

Bill & Karen

Rocket

Bill & Karen
Great job, I have a terrible time with faces and names and this will really help.
thanks
Rod

tomale

That is great, Finally I get a change to see what you guys look like and have some idea of who I am looking at. I have seen recent pictures of Dick Mann and Jim Pomeroy and Malcom Smith. By process of ilimination I figured out who Uncle John is but as for the rest of ya, I would have not know you if I walk right by you at the races. Now I do not feel too bad when I think how heavy I have become. But some of ya look like you have not gained a pound since High school. That is just not fair:)
Maybe I will send in a picture of me.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

firstturn

Karen and Bill,
  Thanks for another fine project.  Just is another excellent example of "THE TEAM" inside POG.
Thanks,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jackpinejim

another fine job by our admin. thanks so much Karen and Bill! now for the rest of you faceless poggers, we'ed all like to meet you in person but the gallery will do just fine for now. see you soon!
         Jim

tomale

Bill, Karen,
In all of my ramblings [:o)]I for got to say what a great job and thankyou !

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

rob w

Dear Administry, Very nice!! Thank you once again, your contributions in making the best even better is much appreciated.

imported_n/a

Doug Wilford

:)  Wow! Great idea and another great job.   Thanks Bill and Karen as always above and beyond expectations.

firstturn

rob w
  Thanks for ruining it for us Texans.  We thought that the new word just meant that the Administration was trying[:o)].  Flat tracking soon!

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OhioTed

Terrific job, folks.  Great bunch of pictures.  The ones from the reunion rides are especially good.  Hey, how about "then and now" comparison photos?

Mick Milakovic

Great job Bill!  I specially like Bob's "frame head"!

Mick

tmc3c

Thank You , Thank You, Karen & Bill for doing "WHOSE WHO" it really is nice to finally to be able to put face with a name! I can't wait to meet all of you at Mid-Ohio !!:)

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

LynnCamp

kelleymutt

Great job and thanks. I can now put a few more faces with the names. I haven't seen any pictures of the Penton guys since I saw them in person back in the 70's.