125 mudlark for sale

Started by jchev, March 03, 2004, 09:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchev

125 penton mudlark missing the motor and pipe . got this back in 75 it was used make offer can send pic
Jeff Chevalier

slvrbrdfxr

Hi,
Can you please send me a pic of the Mudlark. Where is the bike located ?? Thanks !!
Dave McC

Frenfroe

Same as above, I'd like a photo and where is it located?
Frank

crash carden

Hello I am interested in the Penton Mudlark as well. please send pictures and location to: [email protected] Thanks!

RickKanick

Hi jchev, I would be interested in pics and price. are you willing to get involved in shipping?
Thanks,
Rick
Bethlehem, Pa
[email protected]

robbersroost1

What is the history of the mudlark? Is it a Wassell?

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

jchev

this is a wassell frame. I got this back around 1975 from a friend.
the frame is located in Missouri. trying to get pics sent to all.
just need to know where to send.  jeff
Jeff Chevalier

jchev

some one asked for the frame # W 685 ST  The carb is still with the bike. Some one has painted the side covers and tank but they are the real ones.  If want more info just ask  thanks jeff
  Wish I would have found this group along time ago.. I like it
Jeff Chevalier

firstturn

Did anyone buy this or is it still for sale.  I ask for pictures and never had any response?
[email protected]

Thanks,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jchev

decided to keep the bike, I didn't know that so many pentons were still running. going to get this one back together, have a  74 100 that runs and a 75 6day to work on next.
Jeff Chevalier

jackpinejim

welcome jchv to Pogland! more Pentons coming out of the woodwork! have fun on your restorations. have fun     Jim

Kip Kern

Jchev, You can contact Matt at Speed and Sport in California //www.speedandsport.com for some parts for your Mudlark Trials.  He has helped me bunches for some cosmetics and parts.  Good Luck restoring the "58" Edsel, it is a chore but worth it!;)