Selling everything - quit racing

Started by Edd 44k, March 13, 2004, 09:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edd 44k

Everything I have is for sale. Would like to sell to one buyer but none of you guys is a millionaire. Most of my stuff is Sachs 125 or KTM 250.

1  1973 125 MX w/spares kit. This bike has all the good stuff. Bored 2nd over,recent shift key, 2nd - 3rd gear,sprockets / chain 60T,seat cover,dunlop tires w/ metzeler tubes,rebush clutch hub,Progressive springs/shocks,PVL ign. Illinois street Title. Plus stuff in spares kit. Just add gas - go racing. Lots of time / money in this one.
$1200

1 1976?  Penton Sachs frame / 3 upper shock positions. Very good condition.painted black.  $125 or offer.

1 125 frame fair condition,would be OK for racer or play bike. $75 or offer.

Have related stuff,air boxes 32 forks,wheels,pipes,ignitions etc.

250  STUFF

1 1975 250  Titled  This one needs to be put together. Frame / swingarm bare. Engine needs piston installed,barrel/head installed,ignition mounted/timed. Forks 35mm ribbed , CC tank , extra parts many new parts. too much to list. This is a one owner LOW MILEAGE bike. It has been inside the house since 1977. Call for more details. Price ? You guys know what something like this is worth. Make me a decent offer,or it will sit in my basement another 25yrs.  

1  250 Frame 35mm forks  wheels  $250.

5"  metal Austrian  headlight w / 32 and  35mm aluminum ears.

Petty headlight number plate VG condition.

Motoplats  125 / 250 / 175  make offer.

1  250 Barrel inlet / exhuast stub.  No broken fins / very good cond.
Make offer.

1 400 Barrel  2nd over  inlet / exhaust stub. No broken fins / very good cond.  Make offer.

Monarch 125 Sachs frame,forks,tank,pipe/muffler,hubs,seat,new steering head bearings/w custom seals. Good condition. $200

Torque Engineering 125 Sachs low pipe / NOS.  $125

Have 4 or 5 125 engines. Bottom end or barrels and heads.

Original 125 Tool bag / Rack   Black leather / very good cond. This is not a copy.  $125 or offer.

Lots of odds and ends.

Edd Kubik 847 692 9337 Eves. after 8PM. I live north of chicago.

Lot of Penton parts for sale.  Inquire via email.

firstturn

Edd 44k,
  I would like to buy the Monark.  I tried to call tonight but there was no answer.  I am sending you a e-mail right now.
Thanks,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Edd 44k,
  I may be interested in the Torque pipe.  Do you know what style frame or year it fits?  Does it have a round header end or is it rectangular?

[email protected]

Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Edd 44k

Monark frame and Torque Engineering pipe and 76 125 sachs frame have been sold. If the deal doesn't work out I'll repost but basically it's sold. Still have good bottom ends , barrels , heads , ignitions.
Also couple of sets of 32mm forks. red and green steel tank and 3 CC tanks.

El-Viejo

Hi EDD 44K,

I sent you an e-mail.  I am looking for a bike and the 125 sounds like a good candidate.  I also want the Austrian Headlight.

I'm located in Cincinnati, not far from you.

I will give you a ring this evening or you can call me.

Thanks,

Oscar

Age is a tate of mind and an affliction of the body.
Age is a tate of mind and an affliction of the body.

kent

Ed: hey is the headlight still avail? If so is it the original to the 71 ISDE steel tanker? I am looking for one and the taillight to the same bike. Thanks Kent.

Kent M. Reynolds
Kent M. Reynolds

kent

edd: I would take the tool bag as well. Kent.

Kent M. Reynolds
Kent M. Reynolds

Rocket

Kent,
I got the headlight and the 250.
Rocket

Edd 44k

Kent ,
Sorry I've been out of town. I still have the penton 125 rack and black tool bag. Just like the ones Al B is selling except mine is an original. No rust on the rack and the bag is in great shape to. Metal headlight is gone but I may have a perfect Preston Petty still in the bag w/ instructions/black adapters/decal.

Edd 44k

Kent ,
Sorry I've been out of town. I still have the penton 125 rack and black tool bag. Just like the ones Al B is selling except mine is an original. No rust on the rack and the bag is in great shape to. Metal headlight is gone but I may have a perfect Preston Petty still in the bag w/ instructions/black adapters/decal.

deek

Hi Edd

Do you have a carborator boot for a 72 125 6 Day CFM, with the fiberglass air box. If so let me know. Thanks!

Dale

marbil

HI Edd. what is the 250 you have that needs to be put together? Sounds like it might be an interesting project.
Thanks
Bill

firstturn

Marbil,
  I think the 250 was sold sometime back to a POG member.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

marbil

Ron, Thanks for the info. I just bought my first KTM '99 300 exc and have been thinking of getting a vintage bike for a project.

firstturn

Marbil,
  There are some nice finished bikes also some fun projects that can make one appreciate the process of building their own Penton.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh