1977 Penton GS 125

Started by Nick, March 17, 2004, 12:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I've been emailing a guy who has a 1977 Penton GS 125 for sale.  I'm not interested in it (I thought it might be a 1977 MC5 125, and thought it would round out my collection.  I have a 1976 250 MC5 and 400 MC5.  I also thought maybe my wife would ride it someday)so I thought I'd post his email address in case anyone here is interested.  It's [email protected].  He's in North Caroline.

Paul Danik

Nick,
Thanks for the info.
Paul

Nick

Thanks Paul, happy to help.  I was reading some of the other posts, and if you get a two-stroke dirt bike road worthy, inspected and licensed in Pa, let me know.  I've been thinking of doing the same thing, so I could ride a couple of miles to some trails, instead of putting the bike in a van, or on a trailer.  I need to save all the time I can with 5 kids, ages 7 and under.

Rocket

Nick
Surprised you have enough energy left to go riding with 5 kids around!! :D
Rocket

Paul Danik

Nick,
 Do you live in the Keystone state?
Paul

Nick

Rocket, since I bought the 250 about 1 1/2 years ago, I've ridden it in the back yard for about 5 minutes at a time.  But my wife promised that I could get out a couple of days this year.

Paul, yes, I'm in Pittsburgh.  We actually met once probably about a year ago when you were at my house in Penn Hills picking up some parts that I sold to Karl.  Any information about getting a dirt bike inspected and licensed would be great.  I'm don't want to make any permanent changes, like cutting this or welding that - if that's the case I'd probably just go another route.