HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON CARBAUGH-firstturn

Started by Larry Perkins, April 01, 2004, 09:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

NO APRIL FOOLS on my part.  I won't say anything about the FOOL on Ron's part, however.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the best guys on the planet, my soul brother, RON CARBAUGH also known here as firstturn.  We won't say how old he is because he wouldn't want everyone to know the answer to, Which came first the motorcycle or Ron?  Love ya, Ron-Have a GREAT DAY in Kerrville.

Rocket

tomale

:)Hippo birdies Ron, my Miracle friend. :D May you get stronger each and everday.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

OUCWBOY

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Baja Ron, Happy Birthday to you.

Were you able to blow out all those candles?

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Doug Wilford

:)   Ain't it grand to have another birthday.    :D    Here's wishing you many more, Per!   Pass when you can.

tmc3c

Happy Birthday Buddy !!! And Many Many more !!:D:D

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

DKWRACER

Kudos to you!!! Very happy birthday from me, have your cake and eat it too!!![:p]
Thomas Brosius

Tony Price

Congrat's on making it to another check point!

Never be bothered by having another birthday to mark the passing of another year.  The alternative is a real bummer!

Tony
Tony

Dwight Rudder

Happy Birthday Ron ! Hope to see you at VMD, the ISDTR and the next years VISDT ride. Been missing ya !
We have Debbie back on the go now and now we need you back.
Dwight
[:o)]

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Kip Kern

Happy Birthday Ron, can't wait to see you at Mid Ohio:)

scott brogan

:D:DI too will join in to wish you a very happy birthday Mr C.
Lokking forward to seeing you at mid-Ohio.

Scott

Paul Danik

I saw a glow in the southwestern sky last night while traveling home from the POG meeting, musta been the candles on Ron's cake:D[}:)]:D  

Happy Birthday Ron and may you have many more.

Paul

firstturn

Yes Paul and I was proud that it went to three alarm[:p].  Thanks to everyone for making my day a Very Special one from the POG site.  I try to help people when I can and hope that I give good advise, but the real excitement is when someone sends me a picture of the finished Penton.
Dwight thanks for the great news on Debbie and I might make a ride if you just keep pushing me.  You are a great friend that I appreciate.
Kip thanks for the push at getting me to Mid-Ohio.  You did such a nice job on that I guess you will have to be my training coach if I ride again.  THANKS
Thanks again to everyone and I will try to be good this year or that's what my 84 year old Mother said I should do.  Doing well as I told her would be to ride a race or two.  She did't respond.  I guess that's good:D.

Respectfully,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jackpinejim

Mr. C! belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and many more! See you at VMD..
               Jim

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
Just got home tonight.  Sorry I missed the party here on POG. I wondered why it was so hot in Texas, it must have been the heat from all those candles.  Happy belated birthday !!.  
PS: Didn't see the Alouette anywhere.