Penton Parts

Started by OUCWBOY, April 17, 2004, 02:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

Hello to all!
I have just made an arrangement to purchase the entire stock of Penton, KTM and Sachs items that Larry (The Penton Man) Perkins has. The inventory is quite large and I must get it from Missouri to California. I should be making the trip there to pickup the inventory in about three to four weeks. Please bear with me for a few weeks so that I can get everything inventoried and sorted out. I have a few things that I brought back with me and there is still about 3 tons of parts to come.
Thanks
Donny
PS I need a really cool name for my business, so don't hold back on the suggestions. Thought about something indicating WEST in the name.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

DKWRACER

Hi this is Pentons West......
Thomas Brosius

Randy Kirkbride

Congratulations Donny,

How about SoCal Pentons

Dennis Jones

Congratulations Donny!

Larry I'm going to miss dealing with you.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

tmc3c

Congrats Donny !!!! are you going to have a on-line site also ? For those of us that work the night shift... Say how about calling it VINTAGE PENTON.......well let think on it a while.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

OUCWBOY

Thanks to all!
Still in the thinking process and so far all inputs are great.
Thanks

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

tmc3c

Donny, You could use the superman logo and put VP in it.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rd400pi

Donny,
  I purchased and paid for some items with Larry back in Feb.  Due to his illness, etc... I haven't received them.  Did he talk to you about outstanding orders?  I'll email you offline to work it out.  Larry is not returning phone calls or emails presently.  Thanks.

Mike H.
  Tulsa, OK

OUCWBOY

Mike,
Larry did indicate to me that he had pulled the parts that were already sold or spoken for. He is still trying to recover from his illness and is having a hard time seeing. He has to depend on others for transportation.
I'm sure Larry will get your items to you soon.
Donny

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

rob w

_______________Pacific Penton________________
_____________________Guaranteed Six Day Delivery_____________________:)

Rain Man

let me be the first to give you positive feed back, Donny its been great doing business with you, and I'm looking forward to doing more in the future. Congratulations Higly recommend:)
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

vmx1963

Donny, how about "West Oz Penton Partz", relocate to sunny beautiful Perth and bring your inventory with you :D  Failing that, I'm sure one of us would be happy to build you a great website for on-line Penton Partz.  ;)

VMX1963
Western Australia
VMX KTM

rd400pi

Donny,
  I had talked to Larry a while back and he indicated he was doing better.  It seemed like some Penton conversation helped cheer him up.  Anyway, hopefully he is still improving and will be full-up soon. Thanks for letting me know that he is working the parts thing out.  Sounds like it's being taken care of.  Good luck in your new venture. I guess I'll be buying some more stuff from you.  I think the earlier suggestion of "Pacific Penton" might just have a ring to it.  

Mike H.

cardojr

Old Parts for Old Farts?
Lunar pull may me too much--my wallet's in the mail, tell me when i run out!!!
"howlin'" Rob

cardojr

ooops- OPfOF West.
rob