1973-4 250 Harescrambler wanted

Started by Chris MacAllister, October 28, 2000, 10:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris MacAllister

Prefer MX model but Enduro OK.  Like complete
unrestored, original bike in good running condition.  Chris at 317-543-0306 or [email protected]

Larry Perkins

Chris,
   I have two 1973 250 Harecramblers.  One is ride or race ready and the other runs but needs some cosmetic things and some detail attention.    I also have a very hot 74 Harescrambler MXer that has three races on a complete restore.  It is a show sharp bike.  E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

penut

Quotequote:
Prefer MX model but Enduro OK.  Like complete
unrestored, original bike in good running condition.  Chris at 317-543-0306 or [email protected]
steve talbott

penut

Chris,
I have 2 1973 Hare Scramblers and a 1974 also, one of the 73' is 90% restored and very nice and fast. Also have 2 400's.  Let me know.  I also have many extra parts, tanks, airboxes, tires , rims, mags, pipes.  Steve

steve talbott

BradP

When I was a kid, my friend's dad rode Pentons.  I always that they were the coolest dirtbikes.  Well, last week I went by his house and saw his dad's 73' harescrambler in the back yard.  Sitting like it was just parked and forgotted.  I inquired about the bike and was told that I could have the bike if I would move it out that day.  Well, now I've got a hold of a project that needs parts:  shocks, tank, fenders, number plates, pipe.   I probably will need bars, and throttle assy. also.  The motor turns and I will probably look into this weekend.   Let me know.  Call or post  408.221.5186.  Thanks lots