Started by jchev, June 29, 2004, 06:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchev

I need a petcock for a Penton trials with the Wassell tank
Does anyone have one for-sale, or know where I can find one

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

Dennis Jones

Jeff, You should be able to get one from Domni-Racer. They specialize in british parts.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Kip Kern

Hey Dennis, Do you know where I could get a spring loaded chain block, front countershaft oiler valve assembly and chain guide for a Wassell trials?  Thats all I need to finish a bike!  Thanks in advance;)

jchev

Dennis, Thanks  
 Do you have a phone number or web address for Domni-Racer

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

firstturn

Jeff,
  Here is the web site.  Thank Kip for helping me find these guys.

http://www.domiracer.com/

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jchev

Big Thanks to all

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

Dennis Jones

Kip,

B & J Racing sells a universal chain tensioner that is very similar, I think it is a Sammy Miller product. I have never found an oiler valve for sale. On the guide if you mean the loop that mounts near the rear of the swingarm I have an extra one that is good.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Kip Kern

Thanks Dennis, could you please email me at [email protected] with a price on the guide, also an address for B+J.  Again, "thanks"

mad max

HEY Jeff i have new petrol tap's to fit your tank i can also get a pattern chain tensioner for the same bike i've just finish a resto on a WASSELL over here in the UK regards MAX

Dennis Jones

Jeff, You should be able to get one from Domni-Racer. They specialize in british parts.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Kip Kern

Hey Dennis, Do you know where I could get a spring loaded chain block, front countershaft oiler valve assembly and chain guide for a Wassell trials?  Thats all I need to finish a bike!  Thanks in advance;)

jchev

Dennis, Thanks  
 Do you have a phone number or web address for Domni-Racer

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

firstturn

Jeff,
  Here is the web site.  Thank Kip for helping me find these guys.

http://www.domiracer.com/

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jchev

Big Thanks to all

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

Dennis Jones

Kip,

B & J Racing sells a universal chain tensioner that is very similar, I think it is a Sammy Miller product. I have never found an oiler valve for sale. On the guide if you mean the loop that mounts near the rear of the swingarm I have an extra one that is good.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones