2004 VMD/POG video available

Started by OhioTed, July 19, 2004, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioTed

Hey, everyone.  I picked the wettest day of the weekend to attend VMD this year, but it was great.  I shot a video showing a little bit of everything and will send a copy out to anyone who is interested.  Just e-mail me your your name and address.  All I ask is ten bucks to cover a blank tape, and packaging & shipping.  This aint no professional production, just me pointing my camera at every Penton, POG'er, and other interesting thing I could find.  My time there was shortened by the weather, but I think you will find the results interesting.  Good fun, both for those in attendance as well as those who couldn't make it.    TED

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Ted,
Received my copy of the VMD tape today.  I just watched it & I must say you did a super job.  Thanks for taking the time to reproduce it.
Randy

Mudlark

Hey Ted,  Where's my video.

Mudlark

OhioTed

Tom,  Please refer to my replie(s) in your e-mail.  The tape is on the way.  TED

Quotequote:Originally posted by Mudlark

Hey Ted,  Where's my video.

Mudlark

OhioTed

Randy,  You are more than welcome, sir.  Just trying to share some of the fun, plus give us a way to recall the good times that we all work so hard to find time for.  TED

firstturn

Ted,
  I need to send my(our) money to you for the VMD Video.  I didn't know if you took Texas bucks so the Penton bunch saved some of our Ohio money to buy a video.
  What address do I(we) send $.  Just make sure you house has a horse trail in front.  You know Pony Express.  Thanks for your time putting this together.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rd400pi

Ted,
  Thanks for the video.  Great job.

Mike Husted

OhioTed

Awfully nice of you to say so, Mike.  Just glad you enjoyed it.  Hey, too bad I didn't have the camera running when I slipped and fell in the mud.  That would have added a few laughs, I'm sure.  TED

firstturn

Ted,
  You video is great.  My friends who have never been to Mid Ohio are having a blast with it and enjoy your expaining the whole show.  I just hope I get it back when all is said and done.
  I still haven't found the mother load of information on Mettco.  Please email me your address and I will send you what I have.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OhioTed

Ron, thanks for the kind words about the video.  Sure is nice of you to share it with some friends, as one of the things I hoped most to accomplish with the effort was to share the VMD experience, and the fellowship of POG, with folks who could not be there.  Hey, try as I might, I cannot seem to access your e-mail.  I keep getting a failure.  I sure would like to see that Mettco information, though.  So, please mail to:  Ted Guthrie, 4871B Corporate St., Canton, Ohio  44706.  Thank you so much for locating some information on the Mettco organization.  I am stalled in my efforts at this point.  Looking forward to seeing it.  TED

Paul Danik

Ted,
   If you make the POG meeting tomorrow night could you bring a couple of copies with you, I would like to get one and maybe a few of the other folks might also want one. Thanks for all that you are doing.
Paul Danik

OhioTed

I will, Paul.  Thank you for asking.  I've already got one made up for Al, & I have just enough time to copy another for you.  Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.  Hope the roads aren't flooded.  It's a mess here in Salem, Ohio right now.  TED