Hospital Call/Donny Smith

Started by firstturn, July 24, 2004, 10:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Just a heads up.  Our good friend and contributor to the Penton Owners Group is in the hospital for some tests.  We hope to have him out Sunday evening.  Please keep him in your prayers or thoughts as Donny has just about helped one or all of us at one point or another.  If you care to cheer him up with a email he can be reached at              [email protected]
He is using his laptop in the hospital (against orders) so please take a moment to drop him a hello.  And Donny when you read this we need you back in your shop and not hanging around the hospital.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Cappy

Ron,
Thanks so much for the notice.  Donny is a wonderful guy and his presence is sorely missed.  I am sure he will be swamped answering all the "get well" emails he will recieve now that we all know he is not feeling up to par!  You are lucky to count him amoungst your closest friends (as are we all)!
Regards,

John Cappel

John Cappel

OUCWBOY

Hello all!
I am home today. Test in done for now. Gland to get some real food and a nice shower too. Thank you for the concern and your kindness.
Donny

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

tmc3c

Donny, I got you in my prayers !!! Please let us know how things are going and just yell if there is anything we can do PLEASE !! You are a Great Guy and FRIEND!! Please Take good care of yourself!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler