SWM seeking Penton Jackpiner

Started by TerryD, July 30, 2004, 07:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryD

Hi, guys.  Terry here, out of Salem, Ohio.  After having been exposed to all you great people down at Vintage Days, I am very interested in locating a Penton.  Anyone out there have a Jackpiner, Hare Scrambler, or Mint available?  I'm basically looking for a rider.  Not a bone, and not a museum piece.  Just a runner, that I can make trail ready at a reasonable cost.  Forgive me for not knowing the going rate on the bikes, but I'm hoping to locate something in the $1000 to $1500 range.  I am willing to travel eastern half of U.S. to pick bike up.  How about it, guys?  Let's make a deal.  Terry

firstturn

Terry,
  Welcome to the POG.  Your friend Ted had emailed on your search for a Penton.  You might look at the bike listed on ebay that just came up last night.
http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485885568&category=35622

If I run across any good riders I will contact youand let you deal directly with the seller.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

john durrill

Terry,
 Welcome,
 I know of one that will be for sale in a week or 2. It belongs to Phill Schloss. He is a pog member. Skipperclyde is his POG name. You could e-mail him for details. He is located in MO.
John D.