05 Penton Calendar

Started by don howard, August 01, 2004, 12:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don howard

to POG,s and Randy Kirkbride:   Just wanted to let everybody know that the 05 Penton Calender is great. thanks Randy very good job. Larry fly,s like Evel". Once again good job.   Don Howard

Lew Mayer

Randy
Don't sell all those calendars 'till I can get one from you.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

tmc3c

Randy, I need 2 more !!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Lew & Thomas,
Still have plenty calendars available.  I'll get your's ready to mail.
Thanks

Dennis Jones

Randy, Tag one for me, I'll get a check in the mail.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

OUCWBOY

Randy,
sending some money your way for two!
Thanks!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

tlanders

I'm out of the loop. What is the price and where do I send the money? I would like one. Teddy

swamp fox

Hi Teddy,

I just checked with Randy, and they are $15 each, shipping included. Send payment to: PO Box 191  White Cottage, OH  43791

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

robbersroost1

Randy, What an outstanding job, I'll take three more for a total of 6. They'll make a great gift. How about making some penton cards like baseball cards, we could buy, sell, and trade.( Of course collect too, and act like kids again.)

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

firstturn

Randy,
  Thanks for the excellent job in record time.  I think once again you have proved how resourceful this Group and it was a shock to see the product at Mid)hio.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Terry (Mr. September),
I'll put three more in the mail tomorrow.  Thanks

Hi Ron (Mr. July),
This has been so much fun, I've been letting my two resto's sit.  I better get busy on them.  The hardest part of the whole thing was picking 12 bikes.  There's so many great ones out there.   It's also been neat to have so much support from everyone.  Thanks everyone!

firstturn

Randy,
  I think the individual pictures of Kip and Donny were great.  I have some Ideas for 2006.  Might as well start now;).  Thanks big guy.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
I was going to suggest we have a committee for the 2006 calendar.  I guess you & I can be the first volunteers.  Maybe we could plan a comittee meeting during the cold Ohio winter.  Someplace down south would be nice. [8D]  Any other volunteers?

OUCWBOY

How about having the meeting here in Sunny Dan Siego?

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
Looks like we have #3.  Dan Siego sounds great Donny.