Aluminum Skid Plate

Started by firstturn, August 14, 2004, 10:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I remember someone, I think one of our California pilots, looking for a trick aluminum skid plate for I believe a Jackpiner.  I think the one on ebay is just like the one I have on my JP.  Anyone interested the location is below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2487115233&category=35604

Hope someone can use this one as I don't see them come along NOS very often.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Ron,  Just what I was looking for to use at the ISDTRR, Thanks:D

Rain Man

Ron,  that looks exactly like the skid plate I have on my 360 katoom, or "Kick Ten Minutes".
  The mud holes are the deepest I've ever seen this time of year up here, and tomorrow, we get more rain!!  You actually have to get down in low to get through them. The race promoters are gonna start issuing life preservers soon !!  But only to the spectators.

Raymond
Limington Me.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

weflyu

Ron it was I that wanted the skid plate. I saw this one on Ebay but was not sure it would fit my 74 250 restore. I'll take a closer look.
Thanks

Mark Smith

firstturn

Mark,
  Thanks for taking the time to visit at Mid-Ohio.  You should have been recognized for the Long Distance Award.  I hope all is well out in west coast.  If I get out there soon, I would love to visit on my favorite subject.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

weflyu

Ron, Let me know if you come this way. I am already trying to figure out how to bring out my bikes for next year.

Mark Smith

firstturn

Mark,
  I think bring your bikes would be great.  You might visit with Donny Smith and see if you could work out the details of coming together or some type of arrangement.  Just a thought.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh