penton

Started by Randy, November 13, 2004, 01:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

WANTED 1973 1977 PENTON KTM 125 175 250 400 MACHINES THX RANDY....

Rocket

Randy
Welcome to the group.  What are you looking for, projects, show bikes or ready to ride?
Rocket

chris richardson

Hi Randy -
ebay Item number: 4503088726
'77 Penton 400, nice place to start!

xpanterax_1

I have a penton mint 400 ,missing engine, gas tank, seat, and all plastic except the fenders

sdm

Where are you located? I have a 73 125 I may be willing to part with
if you are interested.. I am in Nor Cal

Sam

clayman

Sam,

What part of Nor. Cal are you in? I am looking for a 1973 or 1974 125, if it's still available. Please let me know of condition and price. Thanks,
Clay
[email protected]

sdm

Clayman
I'll email you
Sam

Dadd

Randy, I have an old Penton dirtbike. I believe it is a 125cc. .it is in pretty good shape. I am not even for sure of the year. The plastic and tank are in good shape. Let me know if interested.Located in Linton, IN.

crash carden

Hello Dadd, I am interested in your 125 Penton could you Email me a price and picture if possible. I live in In. so it would be an easy pick up for me. Thanks for any help, Crash Carden GO Penton! Email address [email protected]

rocket racing

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dadd

Randy, I have an old Penton dirtbike. I believe it is a 125cc. .it is in pretty good shape. I am not even for sure of the year. The plastic and tank are in good shape. Let me know if interested.Located in Linton, IN.
dadd, give me a price and some numbers off of your frame and engine,what is your phone number thanks randy

randy lee
randy lee