WANTED SEALS FOR MARZOCCHI REAR SHOCKS

Started by G Ellis, November 16, 2004, 07:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket

Rainman
I rebuild the Marzocchi shocks.  I totally disassemble, glass bead blast the bodies, paint and clearcoat.  Fresh seals, oil and charge with nitrogen.  If you are interested, send me an email.  $50 per shock plus parts.  If you want the springs blasted and painted, another $10 per shock.
Rocket

Chakka

Rocket, Sounds like a deal to me! I tried to e-mail you directly but was unable to. I am interested in getting the full treatment on one set. How should we proceed?
Thanks
Chakka

Rocket

steve poggi

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rocket

Rainman
I rebuild the Marzocchi shocks.  I totally disassemble, glass bead blast the bodies, paint and clearcoat.  Fresh seals, oil and charge with nitrogen.  If you are interested, send me an email.  $50 per shock plus parts.  If you want the springs blasted and painted, another $10 per shock.
Rocket

steve poggi
steve poggi

steve poggi

Hi Rainman, do you still rebuild Marzocchi shocks?
Thanks, Steve

steve poggi
steve poggi

SouthRider

I used to rebuild Marzocchis in the 70's. It's not a hard rebuild, but you have to have a nitrogen tank, readily available supply of parts, etc.

For $50 per shock Rod's deal is fantastic, considering the repainting, his experience with disassembly & re-assembly. Just getting the right amount of nitrogen in takes practice given the small volume.

Not worth trying it yourself!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing."

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax