Greg Holder

Started by firstturn, November 17, 2004, 08:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I need to get in touch with Greg if anyone can have him call me or email me his number and address.  Sorry Greg the information is in another location and I had a question on our trade.  Thanks for any help.
[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Ron, I am trying without much luck on finding him for you. I know he lives in Pickens S.C. and I have talked to him on line but I don't have anything on him.I will stay after it and see if anything comes up.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

mike b. in sc

Ron, I have his phone number but I'm at work right now & don't have email at work.  I'll see if I can somebody here with email to email it to you.  If not, I can get it to you after 6 pm EST.  Don't want to post it on the board without his permission.

Mike B. in SC
Mike B. in SC

firstturn

Thanks for the input.  Please don't put anything on the Forum just email it to me.  Thanks Guys......we are the best at helping each other.[^]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

mike b. in sc

Ron, its on its way.  Just emailed it.  Hope you're not a bill collector, I could get in trouble :D

Mike B. in SC
Mike B. in SC

firstturn

Mike & Thomas,
  Thanks for the effort.  My brain just jumped in gear and I found all the information on Greg............no bill collector here I just spend them[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Thanks, I have visited with Greg and I appreciate all the help.  Old racers need help.......let's see where is this Enter button.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh