Penton Bike "STAND" only $19

Started by Stand Man, November 28, 2004, 06:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stand Man

Hi again POG. I have a brand new 13-1/2 inch tall Penton motorcycle stand on E-bay for only $19. This stand will fit a lot of Penton motorcycles from around 1969 through 1975. I also have taller stands that would fit all newer EVO Pentons. The auction has a (Buy It Now) option set at $39.95. You can also buy these stands directly off my website and get free shipping anywhere inside the lower 48 states. If you check your Penton dirt bike, 13-1/2 inches should be just about the perfect height for your bike. if not, I also have 12-1/2", 14-1/2" and other sizes, (check my other auctions).These are (powder coated) silver and let me tell you, at only $19 for a opening bid, I'm sure not making any money selling them at this low price. The E-Bay auction number is 4508183689 for the 13", 4508186578 for the 14", 4508188652 for the 15", plus more. will close around Dec 7th -(D-day). I also have other size stands ranging from 11-1/2" tall all the way up to 17-1/2" tall. The 11-1/2" tall stands are designed for 50cc peewee dirt bikes. So all you Pee-Wee Mom's & Dad's should check out my little peewee dirt bike stands. See more on my website at: //www.pyramid-cycle-stands.com I need to start moving these stands. I really need your help to stay rolling along doing this. You'd be hard pressed to find (powder coated) bike stands built to fit any size bike in your garage for only $39.95 and (FREE) shipping too. Please help out, buy a stand and please tell a riding buddy too. Thanks a lot !!! Take care. -Mark
Mark Barnett

firstturn

Thanks Mark...your stands are real quality.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Stand Man

Thanks Ron. I just wish that the other 80 POG members who have already read this would relize that these are quality-made stands. The fact is, I have 6 different auctions going on all at the same time and only one person has bid on one stand. Let me say it again; You can win a brand new Dirt Bike "STAND" for a low bid of (ONLY $19). Here's the E-Bay auction numbers: #4508183689, #4508186578, #4508188652, #4508191421, #4508192497, #4508444916. Somthing else to think about: What does it cost me to build these stands? I pay for the steel, rubber, rivets, zip-ties, plastic end caps, welding wiring and a bunch more supplies. I also have to pay a local (Powder Coater) to coat them for me, and powder coating is not cheap either. If I offer them on E-bay for only $19 each, how much profit do I make on each stand? Try maybe $5. That's why they retail for $39.95 on my website. //www.pyramid-cycle-stands.com. So do you still think my $19 bike stands are not worth buying? I was told that this is a great website and that maybe I should try to advertise my bike stands here. I appreciate all the help that I've gotten from a couple of key people who have some pull with Penton owners. These people have helped me a lot in selling a good handful of stands, but the real fact is, I need to move these stands in much higher numbers. That means I need your help !!! Just take the time to look at my website and please tell me what would make it better or make you want to buy my product. Thank you for your time and understanding. -Mark in Texas.
Mark Barnett

Kip Kern

Stand Man  Do you have a nice stand for a museum piece 1974 CZ 250 Red Frame?  Contact me at [email protected][8D]

Stand Man

Yes, I can do that. Maybe I forgot to mention but I can build you a (custom bike stand) that would look fantastic even with a (show bike) or (museum quality) motorcycle. These stands are built just to fit your bike only. They are (powder coated) in any color you want. I can even match the color of your gas tank, fenders, frame, or any other part of the bike. I also do custom graphic work and can create (custom stickers) which I then apply to the stand that it's done. I can add the bike's brand name and even make the stickers look (old school) like "new-old- stock" stickers. Whatever you want or need, we can make it happen. However, I cannot offer this type of (custom work) for the same low price as my other stands which I mass produce. I have a low end stand at $39.95 and then a high end custom-made stand that starts at $99.95 and goes up from there. I just got done doing one for a customer in California and his cost was $150. His stand was custom made for a 1991 Lucky Strike Cagiva 750 desert bike. His stand was powder coated (flat black) with custom made Lucky Strike - Cagiva stickers on it; his stand looked just like his bike. It was fully adjustable and made to fit a super-wide frame of 10 inches wide and 18 inches tall. He later called me on the phone and said that the stand was awesome and wanted to order another one for his 1978 Harley Davidson MX-250. He wanted it done in orange with custom Harley MX-250 stickers on it. These types of stands are one-off stands that will match your bike and sometimes might even look better than the bike itself. I can't say enough about the high gloss, super thick, powder coated surface; that's what makes these stands look so good. The powder coater that I use in north Houston is one of the best. These stands have an (old school) look, like they came straight out of the 1970's or 80's. Can even be done in metalflake with a high gloss clear coat finish over the top; really nice stuff. People can't help but to notice these stands. That's why they're perfect to use with all show bikes. Here's my e-mail: [email protected]

Mark Barnett
Mark Barnett

firstturn

Mark,
  I am going to measure my Penton Dirt Tracker and email you directly with the measurements for the stand.  Hope you have a great Holiday Season.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Stand Man

I just added a (new line) of Vintage Motocross "STANDS" to my website. These have the (old school) look, they are (semi-adjustable). Only $39.95 with (FREE) shipping anywhere inside the lower 48 states. They have a (fixed height) of 13-1/4 inches tall. They will adjust in (width) from 6 inches wide to 10 inches wide. That's means they'll fit a lot of different vintage dirt bikes from 1969 through 1975. They are powder coated in a light silver color. You can pay on-line through PayPal. They will ship 2 to 3 day air. See photos and read more at my website: //www.pyramid-cycle-stands.com. I also have stands to fit all newer EVO bikes too; only $34.95. (FREE) SHIPPING - (FREE) SHIPPING !!! :D[:p]:):D Check it out!!!
My (up-pipe) Bike Stands will fit "ALL" Penton motorcycles. ONLY $34.95 - ONLY $34.95 - ONLY $34.95 - FREE SHIPPING - FREE SHIPPING !!! Tell your wife that this is what you want for Christmas !!!
Mark Barnett