1972 pinner 175 & 1978 ktm 400 for sale

Started by dannyc505, January 13, 2005, 03:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyc505

hey everybody i have two bikes i thinking about selling 72 175cc pinner & a ktm 400 . the ktm runs great it has been parked for about ten years needs i put some new gas in and it started right up.  the penton needs kick starter and ignition work otherwise in pretty good shape if interested make offer  i also have new piston & rings. extra cylinder&head and new sleeve for the 175

firstturn

Rocket,
  Would you ask him where he is located?[8)]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rocket

dannyc505
I always do what my Big Buddy from TEXAS asks, so, dannyc505, where are you located, and how much do you want for the bikes?
thanks,
Rocket

Lee Brown

Quotequote:Originally posted by dannyc505

hey everybody i have two bikes i thinking about selling 72 175cc pinner & a ktm 400 . the ktm runs great it has been parked for about ten years needs i put some new gas in and it started right up.  the penton needs kick starter and ignition work otherwise in pretty good shape if interested make offer  i also have new piston & rings. extra cylinder&head and new sleeve for the 175
;)

Lee Brown

Danny interested in ktm 400 live in the Mansfield area give me a call at 770-252-8097 thx Lee

dannyc505

Quotequote:Originally posted by dannyc505

hey everybody i have two bikes i thinking about selling 72 175cc pinner & a ktm 400 . the ktm runs great it has been parked for about ten years  i put some new gas in and it started right up.  the penton needs kick starter and ignition work otherwise in pretty good shape if interested make offer  i also have new piston & rings. extra cylinder&head and new sleeve for the 175
the bikes are in albuquerque new mexico  i will try to have pictures in the next day or two

Paul Danik

Danny,  

Welcome to the POG website, it's always nice to see new guys on the forum. Do you have any machines that you are keeping to ride or are you totally cleaning out the garage?
Paul

rocket racing

I am interested in both of your bikes i live in  ok city let me know the price and your number thanks

randy lee
randy lee