Wanted Dead or Alive '81 KTM 495

Started by Roger Sibilsky, June 27, 2001, 10:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Sibilsky

Hello...As a Maico owner(here comes the hate mail!!)I'm looking for THE bike with THE speed!!'81 KTM 495.I had 1 and let it go to pay bills(hate when that happens)I would like to find another.Preferably a dead 1 or barely running 1.No trailer queens.E-mail me with whatever you have,good,bad or ugly!!

Olmy

Roger, good luck partner.  I have been looking for the 81' 495 also.  They are extremely rare.  I have an 83'495 and it is very hard to get parts for.  Check out //www.ktm495.co.uk there are some of us who have these bikes years 82',83'and 84'.  We need someone with an 81' to make the site complete.  Good luck in your hunting and please let us know your progress.

Eric

I have a 81 KTM 495 for sale.  It's a complete restoration to showroom condition and not cheap.  Price $3000 E me for more details.

Roger Sibilsky

Thanks Olmy...pretty cool site!!Never knew such a site existed.My search continues.....

Olmy

Hey Eric there was a guy on the 495 website who said he would like to buy a 495.  He was from South Africa I think and sounded like he would pay your price. I will try to connect you guys.