sachs info

Started by smitty, June 28, 2001, 08:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smitty

I need service info for sachs 125 motors,anybody have any haynes/clymer/factory service books they want to sell or copy?

Larry Perkins

I have reprints of original service info that Penton put out.  You can do the motor with it.  E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Doug Wilford

Larry;
Some people can,HE!HE! if there aren't to many component changes, other wise he may need to send it to a factory certified service center.

Larry Perkins

Doug

OW.  My ribs hurt.  That inside jab is because Doug knows that The Penton Man is disabled.  I am MECHANICALLY CHALLENGED.  I should have said you can do it if you are mechanically inclined.  I am the guy on the side of the road with the hood up saying, "yeah it all looks like it's there."  I am definitely more the rider guy than the wrenching guy.  I am proud to say that our race bikes have only been majorly worked on by two of the best.  Doug did our Sachs race motor very right and Bobby Lucas has done our KTM's.  This is why they finish well.  It might have a little something to do with the loose nut on the seat too.