wassell trials parts needed

Started by jchev, March 15, 2005, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchev

need parts for my 73. need a forkcap for the moderern profile forks, also need a fuel petcock  If anyone can help let me know  Thanks Jeff

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

Paul Danik

Jeff,

I have several different styles of fork caps and hopefully we can match what you have.

Does your fork cap have a round top with a hole through it's cross section?  The round part with the hole measures 21 MM across.  Do the threads that go into the tube measure 28 MM ? If yours is different please give me some details.
Thanks
Paul

jchev

Paul, the cap you have is what I am looking for.Let me know what you need for it. Thanks Jeff

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

Kip Kern

Jeff,  You can get a fuel cock from any British bike shop, I got mine at the old Mansfield Swap from a Triumph parts seller.  M/P fork parts are available from Greeves out of the UK, sounds like Paul has you covered.  I got a NOS seat from Matt H. at Speed and Sport a while back.  Congrats on owning a Wassell,(58 Edsel);)

Paul Danik

Jeff,

Your address is all I need and it will be on it's way.  You can contact me at [email protected].

Paul

jchev

Paul, I got the forkcap in the mail today.  The cap is just what I needed. It's been 25 years but it's almost back together again.
Thanks again.  Jeff

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

Paul Danik

Jeff,
 Glad to be of some assistance.Those caps came with a bunch of Tyran parts and I just filed them away waiting for you to need one:D
Remember to keep your feet up when your ride that machine!
Paul

jchev

Paul, I got the forkcap in the mail today.  The cap is just what I needed. It's been 25 years but it's almost back together again.
Thanks again.  Jeff

Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

Paul Danik

Jeff,
 Glad to be of some assistance.Those caps came with a bunch of Tyran parts and I just filed them away waiting for you to need one:D
Remember to keep your feet up when your ride that machine!
Paul