76 penton 400 & 77 penton 250

Started by ramsfan, July 15, 2001, 12:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramsfan

I have a 76 400 and a 77 250 neither are in good shape, but the 400 runs well and rides decent (starts first kick most everytime)  I dont know what either are worth, but they are in Ft. Collins CO and if your interested I wouldn't mind getting rid of them.  The 250 is white and blue, and the 400 was orange but was spray painted when I bought, paint easily removable to restore to origanal orange tank.  If interested make me an offer

JFH

Hello I may be interested in the 400 Penton you have, I live in Arvada, Co. & would like to see you Penton, you can call me at 720-261-2910, Thanks, Jeff...

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

JFH

Hello I may be interested in the 400 Penton you have, I live in Arvada, Co. & would like to see you Penton, you can call me at 720-261-2910, Thanks, Jeff...

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

JFH

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

JFH

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

JFH

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

JFH

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

JFH

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

JFH

Hey, my computer was in a loop, I didn't mean to send 7 e-mails!

Jeff Howard
Jeff Howard

ramsfan

Just wanted to let everyone know that thanks to this great service both bikes were sold within hours.  Thanks!

DKWRACER

Oh, to live on Penton Mountain...more Pentons for the collection, How lucky I feel...
Not Neil Young, just me...
Tom Brosius

Thomas Brosius