Still need 125 six-day start shaft

Started by john friederichs, July 16, 2001, 02:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john friederichs

I had one located...sent the money, but the fellow who said he had it hasn't sent it yet.  Drop a note, I'll let you all know who not to send money to.  

If you have a kick shaft, let me know, we'll work something out.

Edited by - John Friederichs on 07/16/2001  2:51:39 PM

Edited by - john friederichs on 07/30/2001  2:11:24 PM

Larry Perkins

I am the one John is talking about.  John awhile back I explained I had been too busy to pull a used one out of a motor and offered to refund your money but you said to get to it when I could.  The last two weeks I have been very busy getting ready for Mid-Ohio as well as running my real business a janitorial company.  I am very sorry I did not get your e-mail of recent answered.  I have just gotten back from Mid-Ohio and am reading back e-mail.  In your e-mail you asked how much it was for a whole bottom end so you could take it out yourself.  Because I feel bad about lagging, tomorrow I will send out a complete lower end at no charge and I will refund your money for your troubles.    I am sorry for your troubles and I do not want an unhappy customer.

OUCWBOY

Larry, WOW! That has got to be one of the nicest things I've seen. I want you to know I'm very, very happy with your service.
Donny
Feel free to sent me something FREE. (Joking)

San Diego Area Penton Owner.
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

john friederichs

Larry, got your e-mail.  As I said, good to finally hear and never mind the refund, just ship the part.  To anyone reading this, draw your own conclusions...but I think Larry has this problem taken care of.

John

Dave H.

Larry,
you posted a generous  offer to help me with parts needed for my road racing, in response to a general plea I made two weeks ago. Still had no response from you to my phone call, or emails, and I really had hoped you meant it. As you know, my next race is this weekend, July 21, 22.
Oh, well, hows that go..."a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush".
Dave H. in Seattle.

Larry Perkins

Dave                                          Getting ready for Mid-Ohio delayed many projects and we have a lot in the fire.   If this is for the roadracer I would like to help in a way that works good for me.  I have some Motoplats that are about to go out to Dane at PVL.  They will test them and send back the good ones.  There are two internal rotor ones in this batch and assumming one is good I will donate it to your race efforts.  I really think for what you are doing the internal rotor is the way to go.  This won't happen overnight but a couple of weeks or so.  Free isn't always quick but the price is good.                 Now before everybody that races starts asking for free stuff I am doing this because the bike is unique.  How many Penton roadracers are there?  We will always try to help racers because it is where my heart is but the parts have to make a profit because there is a lot of dollars tied up in them.  Just biz.