1973 250 goldtanker pipe, airbox, tank, misc.

Started by wolfmanonapenton, November 19, 2005, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfmanonapenton

This is my first posting on here. i'm new to pog cite, but not to pentons. If you guys could help me out it would be helpful. Thanks BJ!

DKWRACER

BJ, I think I have a fiberglass airbox, also have some items that may be of interest to you, please check under Suppliers, thanks, will let you know about the airbox.Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

terry

Hello Wolfman    I recently found in my area a barn fresh 250 gold tanker. I have to take an old Maico Spyder with it. I think I will buy both. Are you interested in a gold tank PENTON?

Thanks
Terry Everett/Ohio

wolfmanonapenton

Yeah Terry,I will have the cash waiting when you tell me how much!!!I will even take the Maico off your hands as well!I love the sign and the Bosch plugs,my pentons haven't ran so good in a long time!I really got sick of runni'n those No Good Kook plugs or NDs'and Champions that seem finicky", those turn stars look great,[8D][8D] that helped me complete my last steeltanker project,TOO! let me know when you have Orange starwheeled six-day dog leg levers in stock,put me down for five pairs!Thanks Again!:D