2006 Penton Calendar

Started by Randy Kirkbride, November 19, 2005, 09:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Randy,
  I will send out a emailing this weekend to people who said they wanted a calender and try to get this thing done before year end.  Thanks again for all your effort.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dennis Jones

Got my calender yesterday. Outstanding job Randy, I am honored to have a bike in it. Victor's action shot is way cool.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

454MRW

I'm mailing out a check for 2 calendars in todays mail. Thanks in advance...

Michael R. Winter
1974 250 Harescrambler
1977 250 MC5 Project
1978 250 MX6  
1979 250 KTM Project
1980 250 MX KTM
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

tmc3c

YEAH!! It is Christmas here in upstate S.C.!! I got my calendars today,Great Job Randy!!:D

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

hanksie

Randy,Calenders are great,checks in the mail for 2 more.Ever think about going into the Holiday card market?Coolest one I ever got!  Thanks, Bill

Lew Mayer

Cool shots of Victor and Tom! Gary and Toni, too.Great job, Randy and thanks.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

don howard

Hi Randy . I just sent a Postal Money order ,for a 06 calender . Thanks for the Christmas card. Hoping you and yours a Merry Christmas& Happy New Year. Can,t wait to see the Calender.  Don Howard

G Ellis

Randy.. I received my calendars today. Outstanding, you did a great job this year. See you in Feb. Later Gary

robbersroost1

Thanks Randy for the past year's calendar. Looking at the Penton calendar hanging on the wall just makes your day better. Great pictures, bikes, and POGers. I must have five of the 2006's, I will not hang just any calender on my wall, only Penton's! I'll mail a check. Thanks

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

Randy Kirkbride

I just mailed out calendar #70. Last years total was 100 calendars. I'd like to beat last years total, so the person that ends up at #101, I'll give a free calendar.  
Also, we'll have a few for door prizes at the AMA - POG meeting in February.  Seeya all there.
Thanks to all that have helped so far.

firstturn

To Everyone,
  These make a great Christmas present to Motorcycle types...I haven't had one retured yet.  Merry Christmas to all and get those penton Projects completed in time to be on next years calender.[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

It's been brought to my attention that some calendars could be getting damaged in the mail.  If anyone gets a damaged calendar, please let me know & I'll replace it.

firstturn

Randy,
  Thanks for the 5 more calenders.  Your check is in the mail.  Some Vintage MX guys up in Chicago got them for Christmas and really enjoyed them.  Thanks for the great Calender.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

RC,
Received your check yesterday.... Thanks.

Everyone else,
Postage is going up on January 8, 2006.  Get your order in so we can mail them out before that.

I'll also have some with me at the AMA - POG in February if you want to wait that long.

We need 26 more to go to break last years record.

firstturn

Randy,
  Thanks for the 5 more calenders.  Your check is in the mail.  Some Vintage MX guys up in Chicago got them for Christmas and really enjoyed them.  Thanks for the great Calender.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh