I think I have a CRANKE PIPE?made by AIRCONE?

Started by wolfmanonapenton, November 23, 2005, 01:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfmanonapenton

I just bought a 1976 400 gs and it has a strait looking pipe without the curve for the shock mount and has a supertrapp type end held on with four springs,and has aircone stamped in it?Do these also need reproduced for racing?This pipe is super strait!,and have also a Banke for Sachs bikes Aluminum,two piece NOS Too?wolfman[8D]anyone tell me anything about these?

terry

Hello Again Wolfman
It souds like to me you are a true PENTON lover. Please contact me and I will try to get those reproduction pipes made. I already have new reproduction Six Day pipes on my PENTON web site for sale. Any item you want to send me, I will try to get new parts made and I will promise your original part back or I will pay you whatever you want for the item.

Thanks So Much
Happy Holidays
PENTON Motorcycles
Terry Everett
//www.pentonmotorcycles.com
330-364=2050
330-364-5073

wolfmanonapenton

Terry you can take the pipes home with your bike and the Reed valves,since you told me about your German master machinenist that works exclusively for you,that you told me about?I know he will do an excellent job?And keep the price affordable as you mentioned! So they will soon be avaliable to all Poggers,and Penton owners!HUURRAAYYY!!!For all of you soon!and all who answerd ad get ahold of Terry!;)Wolffie"