Sad, Sad Day

Started by cubfan1968, November 23, 2005, 04:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubfan1968

Guys its a sad day in the dirt bike community. I was having a down day at work, went to one of my pick me up web sites to escape for a few minutes, and discovered its gone. The Pelican Guano Race Team web site is ghandi,no more, kaput. What is happening with the world when a BIG time organization like Pelican Guano can take a powder like that.

I just don't know if I'll enjoy my dinner tomorrow. You know the turkey, dressing, cranberrys, mashed potatos, rolls...ummm yum Well maybe I won't enjoy Fridays dinner.
[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

Rod Whitman
1972 6 Day (Rider)
1972 6 Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

Doug Wilford

Don't dispair they may have encountered an awfull crash simular to the one this site encountered a few weeks back.    Of course the Head Pelican is now in SC

bildough

Pelican Guano Rcae team is alive and well and representing Penton very well in the 125 classic class this past year. Our webmaster forgot to renew the website registration fee and before any of us caught it WHAM. Will be back on line very soon and better than ever.

Bill Cappel

bildough

we are back up and running. Rod thanks for pointing out the snafu. Only thing harder to keep running than these old bikes is our memory.

Bill Cappel

petrogeek

It's not pretty getting old, guys. The PGRT site is back up after I renewed the registration. Thanks for the kind words. Check back with the site as I need to bring the team's race results up to date.

Take care,
Ray Hodges