sachs 7 speed kickstarter

Started by six dazed, November 28, 2005, 01:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

six dazed

i know,i know, i'm on the wrong site but i'm desperate.looking for a kickstart lever for 7 speed sachs motor.or any kicker that will retro fit this bike(hercules gs 175 7A 1976)will buy (or trade penton parts for it).there may be a herc parts bike up for sale or trade if i don't find one soon!    thanks guys,ric       p.s.also need ignition cover...

ric emmal
ric emmal

Rain Man

Ric, have you tried Speedy Clausen up in Canada yet ?  I believe he has a website and contact info listed on the Vinduro groups webpage.

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Kip Kern

Ric  Try Al Buehner or Jake Fisher, they may have one.  Suppliers at the end of this site.

flattracker23

Fischer Competition Cycle had them a few years ago, but they were like $350.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

six dazed

hi all!i got in touch with Speedy and after a bit of begging,a**kissing,etc. he very graciously has decided to take me under his wing so to speak and help me find the parts i need.super,super nice guy!he made me promise that the bike will never,ever,ever see an e bay auction and that it will see action at the reunion rides,vinduro events etc.abso*******lutely a deal.i also aquired a puch 175 mx that Mr. Wilford is helping me source parts for as well.thanks Doug-very much appreciated.actually for the puch i need to find a factory optional "trials kit"(enduro kit)or a list of the contents of the enduro kit.i'm really not a traitor just wanted something a bit different for the always expanding collection .NO i'm not selling my jackpiners or any of the other pentons-had to buy the herc to get 3 sachs 6b motors and a rusty old hare scrambler.the herc and an old maico came with the other stuff.The Puch,well its bone stock and was just too good to pass up.looks like my projects plate is almost full for a while.thanks to all who have helped me with info, parts, etc.and if you have some stuff to sell or trade for either of these ODDBALLS,please contact me-happy holidays!,ric

ric emmal
ric emmal

Kip Kern

If you need Puch parts, call Matt at Motor West.  He has everything and is very reasonable!

six dazed

thanks kip,bike is in transit- hope to get it next week, then i'll see what it needs(besides lite kit).it looks real good and stock-probably should just leave it alone for the most part and not restore.see ya,ric   p.s. just found another one,later (75) puch 125 enduro, stock as a rock.here we go again!is there a betty ford center for vintage bike addiction?

ric emmal
ric emmal