73 Penton Six Day 125 4 sale

Started by 16honda1, December 26, 2005, 06:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

16honda1

I have a 73 six day 125 for sale it needs a stator new cables and one cover but the rest is belived to be there email for details and photos. Local Pick Up Only. Posible trades for tools other bike atvs ext. Make an offer [email protected]  the bike is in bethlehem Nh:)
MAKE A OFFER
  Also Try
[email protected]

thrownchain

:DLet me know what kind of things you're interested in, I'm sure we could work something out.Contact me at [email protected].[^][^][^]

thrownchain

Has anyone done business with this person?? I've sent multiple E-mails with only one reply. He must not want to move this or he's already sold it and has not decided to tell anyone? [xx(]

motochris

I've thought from day one that the message reminded me of some of the scam letters I've seen.

thrownchain

Thanks for the feedback on this, another case of buyer beware.[?]

bkinnon

I sent a message the first time there was posted of the bike for sale and offered to come see the bike. He is about 2 hours from me and I travel through northen New Hampshire often. I had no reply until last week when he sent me a message asking if I was still interested as his deal fell through. I sent a reply, but haven't heard back. I got the impression that this guy is one who isn't at a computer too often, but is sincere. Hard to say, but I hope so.

Downeast Pentons- Central Division
Downeast Pentons- Central Division

sixdazed

ALEART?-Oh boy!-I emailed him and immediately after that started getting Spam/Scam,and jibberish emails with weird topics.senders names were listed but i only opened one.be careful guys!  see ya,Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

rfpotter

I also contacted him the first time this showed up (approx. Nov. 8th) with the standard two questions, where are you and do you have pictures? He responded the next day, sent four photos and said he had more. Location (New Hampshire) is too far from me so I excused myself from the matter. I have no idea, but he did at least communicate at first.

Patrick Houston, Tennessee

t20sl

He replied to me promptly and sent photos and where bike was.  Sounded sincere but bike needed mork work than I wanted to get into.
Probably just not near a computer often.  Have had no spam problems. Ted

16honda1

Hey i havent been on the computer latley i have only recevied very little emial on the penton please email it to [email protected]
i do have photos that i will gladely email i only send 4 at a time i have an old compter that doesent like to work thanks Curt

thrownchain

According to my latest attempt to E-mail 16honda, yahoo says he's not accepting mail. Some kind of a block. Hey man, Still for sale?? contact me. My last attempt, after this you can deliver to me.[^]

16honda1

I do not have yahoo email i have excite that may be the problem my email is [email protected]

thrownchain

I received an E-mail telling me there is something called dynablock from excite that is preventing my mail from getting to you. I sent one out earlier,. If you didn't get it let me know. I'm still interested in the bike and I've got cash, or we can work up a trade.[^]

thrownchain

Well I bumped into your E-mail block again. E-mail me your phone number so I can call you. Let's get this party started. Persistent aren't I????[xx(]

thrownchain

Kevin, I'll let you know how long it takes for him to contact me..[8D]