It's So Easy to Slip......

Started by DKWRACER, December 26, 2005, 06:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Ehrhart

It IS pretty, but just the same, I would keep it some distance from the Pentons.
At least it's from the proper continent!
\\"If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.\\"
--Johnny Carson

OhioTed

That is one nice Frontera, Tom.  I've long admired Buls, and at VMD '05, finally snagged one.  However, any association between yours and the one I picked up pretty much ends with the brand name.  To say my bike is rough is putting it mildly.  However, what I spotted that day was a pretty complete and original Sherpa T, and since I've long desired to own a trials bike, decided to go for it.  With the deal complete, I rolled the "T" back to my truck, then stood and admired my new bike.  After about 15 minutes or so however, it dawned on me that what I was looking at was not a Sherpa T at all, but rather an Alpina.  Ha!  So much for my Bulatco-identification capabilities.  Oh well, I've always liked the Alpina models, too.  And so, "Paco the 'Taco" now happily resides amoungst the rest of my junk.  Who's your parts source?  I need lotsa stuff!

Lew Mayer

Tom, don't worry. A year after I bought my Jackpiner, I bought a Kaw KT250 and the two have co-habitated fine for over thirty years.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

hanksie

Good looking Bul,Tom.My 4 Bul's and 3 Penton's are stable mates.The best from across the pond! To OhioTed,getta hold of me,gotta lot of Bultaco contacts.   Bill (I'm in Ohio too)