New Topic.

Started by wolfmanonapenton, December 26, 2005, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry

To finish out this year, I will have to say one more message. Like it or not. The bandits that started all this have for sure been caught. I agree with Dwight Rudder and so does the wolfman. Even if no one else beleives me, I did not surrender because since I told the truth all along, I have nothing to be ashamed of. The two got caught and they know it now. Now it is time for them to face the music. If I was not telling the truth all along, then why don't the two that started it all defend themselves. That alone proves me right.

THEIR  IS  NO  SUCH  THING  AS  BAD  PUBLICITY.

Happy New Year.
Terry Everett

wolfmanonapenton

I hope all of you have a Happy Newyear?As you can see Terry will never surrender!He's like a General for the Penton army"LOL,HeHaww!He's definately a contender?thats for sure?So ,lets make the new year great and start fresh?Who knows you may see Terry in action on a race course near you?Hes told me 2006 will be Truth Nation"On the track so look out![:o)]

gooddirt

Please let me know if Iam waiting for repo handle bars and cables? I was the first member to respond to the posting of both items. Do you still have the NOS stock,?I would rather have that as to the repo stuff. It would be helpful as I have OEM projects to finish and dont want to use repo parts on . I JUST need to know. Thanks  and a Happy New Year to all! I can take my answer off the Forum if you like. Thank You  GD:)

G Ellis

Terry and Wolfman.. I would like to know if one or both of you are planning on coming to the Feb meeting? I would like to meet one or both of you. I think this way I can put a face with a name. Also bring the tires, cables, and handle bars so we can recieve items, that have been posted on this board. I think you can gain more than you will lose if this happens. This way people can meet one or both of you. I would like 1 front and 1 rear tires. Also some cables. I think if you guys make it to the meeting people just might see both sides,of what you have been posting. I for one offer a challenge,leave last year in the past and start fresh for 2006. I have been reading the posts of what has been said. I for one would like, this all to be behind us. I do know all and all everyone here is out to help, not to hurt. Thanks Gary Ellis

gooddirt

PAST SAID , Also just wanted to say that I have dealt  with TERRY , DONNY , and AL. They are all great guys, what would we do without them! Thanks guys !!  (I think there is a case of cabin fever  going around ) .[:o)]

wolfmanonapenton

The Tires are coming soon!Possible new rims and Koni shocks!;)