Anyone have any Non-Pentons to Trade???

Started by yourtrash-mytreasure, December 28, 2005, 07:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourtrash-mytreasure

Hello All,

I have several Penton's From 125's to 250's.  The Sheriff (Ron C.) has been out to my place and seen some of my stuff.  I have added a few Penton's since then.  Looking to horse trade for other interesting bikes. Letme know what you've got.

Here are a few photos of some of my stuff....
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dhammeraudio

Thanks!
Glenn Adams
Lockhart, TX
[email protected]

Too Many Bikes....Too Little Time
Over 45,000 Vintage Parts
www.yourtrash-mytreasure.com

flattracker23

Glenn,

What are you looking for? I have a lot of stuff to trade. That is a neat C&J Honda. I had a C&J framed XL350 once. Wish I still had it.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

flattracker23

Glenn,

What are you looking for? I have a lot of stuff to trade. That is a neat C&J Honda. I had a C&J framed XL350 once. Wish I still had it.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

thrownchain

What are you looking for, dirt, street, 3-wheeler, 4-wheeler, hunting equipment,cars, boats, trucks???[?]And where are you located? [^]

Dave Withrow

I've got a nice '80 DR 400 done up in RM trim with 42mm forks and Ohlin shocks.
Also a nice '78 IT 175

I'd trade either or both......they're just cowering in the corner of my garage.
                         GO PENTON

knobbyo

How about a pristine Jawa 500cc Speedway bike?

yourtrash-mytreasure

I am located just S. Of Austin, TX.  I am into everything but I am mostly looking for clean Honda Odyssey's, Euro MX Bikes and Small Bore Honda's.

AndyL

Glenn,
I have an 84 Honda CR80 (water cooled two stroke) that needs a new home. My son was going to race it in 06 but decided on another bike.

Fresh bore/Wiseco piston, cases split and new bearings and seals installed, new Dunlop 756's.  Forks rebuilt as well. Runs VERY WELL, needs a seat cover and some other cosmetic items.

Andy
#14u MOVMX and AHRMA
75 Jackpiner
92 KTM 300
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

yourtrash-mytreasure

I am out of town right now and will post a complete list of the complete Pentons I have on hand when I return home.

Thanks!

k.mass

I'm new to this board and don't have much to trade. I sure could use that penton on the pick-up for AHRMA's cross country series. How about selling it. Thanks. Kevin

16honda1

Hello i have a 77 tc 185 in great cond. i would consider trading email for details. [email protected]

yourtrash-mytreasure

I appreciate all the offers.  Right now I am looking for Big Bore MX 2 strokes or Maicos.  Thanks!

slvrbrdfxr

Hi,
What kind of small bore Hondas are you interested in ?? Z-50 ?? CT-70?? SL70?? Let me know. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough

motochris

Hey Dave, what kinda small Hondas do you have? I wouldn't mind a nice SL70!

slvrbrdfxr

Chris,
Sorry, but I don't have an SL70. I do have a nice original 1972 CT70 with a title though. I also have some spare CT70 parts and a couple extra motors too. I can send you some pics of the bike if you're interested. Drop me a line at [email protected]. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough