1968 / 1969 Penton fork gators

Started by kevin1971, January 20, 2006, 10:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin1971

I understand someone on this site repopped some Ceriani front fork gators.  Anyone know who has these for sale?  Kevin B.

flattracker23

I need a pair also.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

wolfmanonapenton

Hey guys try Rabers vintage in San Jose CAL, those are the same as those on a Triumph TR6 speed twin,and some of the BSAs, check Domi racer in Cincinati, OH they ought to be able to matche'm up for you?[:o)]

kevin1971

I thought that the Triumph gators were much thicker than the Ceriani.  I was told off site someone here had them repro'd but haven't found out who.  Where is the resto Poggers finding them?  I have tried all the suppliers on the supplier page.  I will check my friend's 1969 T120 Triumph and make sure anyway.  Kevin

Kip Kern

Kevin

Several years ago, a very good friend made a multipiece mold for the "68-69" bellows and reproduced them for me.  I had several sets at one time but have since used them up or sold them to other Poggers.  I will try to contact him again and see if he still can make these.  They were so close to perfect, they even had "Italy" and the correct Serial Number inside;)

kevin1971

Kip:  That would be great!  I am sure if you wanted to make several Poggers would buy them or even maybe Al.  I would take 2 sets for sure.  Keep us informed.  Kevin

nsujeff

Hi Kip,

I could use a few pair also! I looked for them  at  //www.motorrad-stemler.de , they had a few that were close ,but you could not be sure from their line drawings.
                               Thanks

Jeffrey P. Borer
Jeffrey P. Borer
Amherst,Ohio

Kip Kern

Guy's,  I put in a word to my plastics man and we'll see what he can do.  Maybe we can get some more of these made!

kevin1971

Kip:  Its been over a year any information?? Kev

Kip Kern

Hope to have a pair this week to check out, will keep you informed!

kevin1971

That's great.  If you get some be sure and put me down for a set. Kev

BobJones

Put me down for a set also.Thanks

Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.

Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.