71 SIX DAY and Xtra 125 MOTOR FOR SALE

Started by DRIVER 155, February 26, 2006, 11:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIVER 155

I have a 71 six day vin v5341 steel tanker bike with motor # 7961898 1251/6d for sale and another motor # 6820147 1251/6a for sale with bike or seperate . I bought these off a guy I use to work with ...he said a friends grandfather died and left em in a shed ....he got em off the friend . The extra motor was in a wooden crate ...he told me it was brand new but we got to lookin and it appears to be rebuilt ...cross hatch marks in cylinder and brand new oil came out when I turned it upside down ...appears to have port work done also . I'm a race car guy and my buddy races moto ...he educated me some on this stuff . I got the bike fired but it's missing some pieces to be able to ride . I only let it run a minute because the header is missing , chain , leather bag on tank , throttle cable not hooked up and brake cables not hooked up , chain guard , seat cushion , and kickstand missing . Bike is in Glasgow , Kentucky ...I work outta town during the week but I have pictures to email and my wife can answer emails during the week . cell 812 216-0054 Richard Harlow MAKE OFFERS

azjay

i'm interested in the 6a, i sent an email.

firstturn

Driver155,
  I sent an email the day you listed it asking about the D engine?  No response.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DRIVER 155

Sorry , computer has problems and I just got in . I put the phone # for backup so people would have a way to get hold of me . There is no email on here ...I had several emails that did not work first until I told em to make sure they put the underscore _ symbol in between the two h's . Thanks , Richard  [email protected]

G Ellis

This bike is no longer for sale!!  It has found a new home.:D:D:D

firstturn

DRIVER 155,
  Thanks for sending the pictures.  We all understand computer problems.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DRIVER 155

Gary, please call or e-mail about deposit.  I need to know if I should relist the bike - for sale.  Thanks, Richard

G Ellis