1973 Berkshire Parts Bike For Sale

Started by [email protected], March 08, 2006, 08:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

I have a 1973 Penton Berkshire 100cc bike that I would like to sell. It has no seat and the tank has two indentations. KTM fender brace is included but no fender. No carb or rear fender. Exhaust is very good with only one minor dent. Fiberglass airbox is good. Engine is locked. 100cc 6B motor. 269-781-7788

thrownchain

On this ad and your other, do you have any pics you can post and some idea of what your looking to get out of them??? Also a better deal to buy both?? or doesn't matter?? Cash talks, BS walks.[^]

[email protected]

Price has come down to $300 for the Berkshire. I looked and the forks are mint. Triple tree, front hub, etc. real good.

firstturn

Steve,
  I left you a voice mail.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

crash carden

Hello Steve, I am interested in your Penton Bershire as well. If I have a shot at it please email me at [email protected] Thanks for any help I have been looking for a Berkshire for some time. I live in Indiana and can drive up ASAP with cash in hand. Thanks again, Crash Carden. I sent you an email as well.

firstturn

Steve,
  Please disregard my post and transfer my inquiry to Crash.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

[email protected]

Crash has not gotten a hold of me. I tried emailing him and no reply. What is his phone number? Would you like me to send you pictures? What is your email address. Thanks. [email protected]  269-781-7788

firstturn

Steve,
  Give Crash a day or so...he may be out of town or whatever.  Like I said put him ahead of me since he indicated he had been looking for sometime for a Bershire.  If he doesn't buy it just email me.  Thanks for posting your bike here.  Sounds like the 125 went to a Good Home.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

crash carden

Hello Steve, I have been on vacation and unable to get on line to respond. I am sure the Berkshire has found a new home by now. Thank you for trying to contact me. Also thank you Ron for letting me have first shot at the bike,your a good man. :D

firstturn

Crash,
  You have email.  I thought since you were sooo close and had been looking for a Berkshire you should have first shot.  Let me know.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Steve,
  Your money will be sent Monday since the Post Office is closed today.  Thank you for you patience.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Ol' Steve and I went to the same High School, had mutual friends, and back in the day rode together a few times . Great guy. The last time I ran into him was at a AMA Grand National Half-Mile at I-96 Speedway in Lake Odessa, MI. That had to be 7-8 years ago, or so.
Steve, Hope you find the Elsinore you're looking for, when you do, look me up, we'll go out and get dirty again.

Bob

[email protected]

Got an old 74 Elsinore 125 just like I had. Will be displaying at bike shows along with my old trophies. Cool. Hey, Bob have you been watching the kid, Kelly Smith from Ludington in the Supercross 250 Lites? He is up and coming and should be one of the guys to beat next year. He is good!